Care of magical creatures in the Black Lake

A/N: I will probably rename the story.

It was the morning after the second game of truth or dare. You just woke up still in Draco's lap with his arms around you. You decided to wake him up to go get the dress to classes.

- Draco! Draco wakes up we need to go get ready for classes. (Y/N still with a sleep voice)

- Hmm. Ah, good morning love did you sleep well?(Draco)

- I did and you? Why did you call me love?(Y/N)

- Same. Oh for nothing I just thought it was cute.(Draco)

- I have to admit is cute. Let's go get ready. (Y/N)

- Okay, Love. (Draco)

You and Draco got up from the couch and everyone went their separate ways. When you arrived at your's and Pansy's room she was already up.

- Good morning did you sleep well? (Pansy)

- Good morning, yeah, and you. I need to stop sleeping in the common room I haven't even tried the bed. (Y/N)

- Good. Well if you stop sleeping in the common room you will also stop sleeping with Draco. (Pansy)

- I've slept many times with Draco this isn't new. Well some of the cuddles are.(Y/N)

- Wait, what? When did that happen? (Pansy)

- Pansy we are best friends since we were 5. We have had a lot of sleepovers and naps together. (Y/N)

- Oh I forgot.(Pansy)

- That's okay. I am going to take a shower I smell just like Draco's cologne.(Y/N)

- Isn't that a good thing?(Pansy)

- Kinda I mean I don't care because I like the smell of his cologne but I don't want people to assume that we slept together. (Y/N)

- But you guys did. (Pansy)

- Not in that way Pansy but whatever I am gonna take a shower to see you in a bit. (Y/N)

- Hmm I see. Okay, I will wait for you and then we can go have to breakfast. (Pansy)

After talking to Pansy you went to the bathroom to take a shower. When you were taking your clothes off you smell them one last time because you like Draco's cologne. After taking a shower you put your uniform on and apply a little bit of make-up because you wanted to look good even though you don't need it to be pretty because you already are. After getting ready you get out of the bathroom and went to the great hall to have breakfast with Pansy and the boys. When you arrived at the great hall the boys were already there and like yesterday Draco was saving you a spot and you sat next to him.

- Good morning boys. (Y/N)

- Good morning Ivy. Damn you are happy today. (Theodore)

- What do you mean I am always happy. (Y/N)

- Are you dumb? She is happy because she slept with Draco.(Blaise)

- Oh I see.(Theodore)

- What no. I am happy because we have Care of Magic Creatures next and I love animals.(Y/N)

- If you say so. Since you like animals do you have any pets? (Blaise)

- Yeah a white ferret.(Y/N)

- What is a ferret why a ferret?(Draco)

- What's wrong Draco you don't like ferrets?(Y/N)

- I hate them.(Draco)

- Why?(Y/N)