Wedding anniversary ball

Today is sunday and you are currently in the nail salon with your mother and Narcissa. Both of you are getting your nails done since today is your parents twenty one year wedding anniversary and your grandfather from your father's side decided to have a small ball. Last year you were in America when the anniversary happened, taking care of some school issues, so your parents didn't had a celebration so this year your grandfather decided to do something special.

- This is so fun, we should do this more often.(Safira)

- I couldn't agree more.(Narcissa)

The two women smiled at each other and so did you.

- This is boring.(Draco)

Draco groaned while buring his head in your lap. You rolled your eyes and caressed his cheek with your free hand.

- Draco darling you know you could have stayed home with your father.(Narcissa)

- Well excuse me if I want to always be around my goddess of a girlfriend.(Draco)

Draco groaned again which made your mother and Narcissa chuckle.

- Next time stay home my love.(Y/N)

- But I wanted to come with you.(Draco)

- But now you are bored.(Y/N)

- Bored and sleepy. Your lap is very confortable I might take a nap.(Draco)

Draco smirked and closed his eyes while your stroked his hair. Somehow minutes later Draco was asleep. 

- Is he asleep dear?(Narcissa)

- Yes.(Y/N)

- Cute.(Safira)

- He shouldn't have spent the night gaming.(Narcissa)

Narcissa looked at Draco's sleeping figure in a dissaproving manner but then smile.

- My little baby is all grown up.(Narcissa)

- Cissy you are going to make me cry because my princess is all grown up as well.(Narcissa)

- Why did they had to grow up so fast?(Narcissa)

- I have no idea.(Safira)

- We are getting old Saffy.(Narcissa)

- I know. I can't believe I married twenty one years ago.(Safira)

- Time flies.(Narcissa)

- It sure does Cissy.(Safira)

- Will you and Carter go travel around the world for an year again?(Narcissa)

- Oh no, our princess needs us here with her and soon so will our future grandchildren.(Safira)

- Of course. Y/N darling how many children do you and Draco want?(Narcissa)

- Two.(Y/N)

- Sounds perfect.(Narcissa)

- Agree.(Safira)

Your mother and Narcissa gave you a smile and then started choosing the color for their nails.

- Mother which pink color do you think would suit my dress better?(Y/N)

You asked your mother while holding two nail polish bottles.

- The right one would match perfectly.(Safira)

- Alright.(Y/N)

You smiled and then handed the polish to the lady that was doing your nails. Soon the lady finished your nails and you smiled.