The hufflepuff party in the room of requirement

It was saturday morning and you woke up by someone kissing you. You opened your eyes and saw Draco with a huge grin in his face.

- Goodmorning princess. Did you sleep well?(Draco)

- Goodmorning handsome, yes and you?(Y/N)

- Same.(Draco)

You sat up on the bed and stretched.

- What do you want to do today?(Draco)

- I don't know. Do you have any suggestions?(Y/N)

- I heard the hufflepuffs are trowing a party tonight in the room of requirement all houses invited. Do you want to go?(Draco)

- It seems fun and I need to relax after this week so let's go to that party.(Y/N)

- Awesome! I guess we are going to a party.(Draco)

- I guess we are. Why don't we spend the day being lazy in our room and then go to the party?(Y/N)

- Sounds like a good plan.(Draco)

- Yey let's be lazy.(Y/N)

You lay back down on the bed and cuddled with Draco.

- I love you so much Draco.(Y/N)

- I love you too princess.(Draco)

The two of you talked about random stuff until you eventually fall back asleep. 

~~Pansy pov~~

I woke up early like I always do and got ready for the day. I stopped going into Draco's and Y/N's room because I don't want to interrupt them. I still fell bad for bursting into their room with Blaise when we came from the party drunk and they were making out. I got out my room and met Blaise.

- Should be wait for them?(Blaise)

- I don't know they usualy sleep until late so let's leave them.(Pansy)

- Okay. I heard the hufflepuffs are trowing a party tonight in the room of requirement and all houses invited. Do you want to go?(Blaise)

- I don't know ? Last time I went to a party I got drunk and you already know what happened.(Pansy)

- Oh come on Pansy the hufflepuffs are too innocent I am sure that thay aren't going to have any alcohol in there maybe some butterbeer nothing else.(Blaise)

- Let me think about it.(Pansy)

Me and Blaise went to the great hall, sat in our usual places and started eating breakfast. During breakfast we talked about random stuff and laughed for a while. In the middle of breakfast a lot of owls appeared and dropped the daily prophet in front of everyone. Me and Blaise grabbed one and notice a picture of Y/N and Potter in the front so we started reading it.

The Duelling Tournament champions

Yesterday I interviewed Y/N Ivy and Harry Potter the two Hogwarts champions of the Duelling tournament. This two champions are going to participate in the duelling tournament that is going to be held on Hogwarts in the end of january and start of february. Miss Ivy and mister Potter will duel against the champions from Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Ilvermorny. According to what was told me miss Ivy was the best student in Ilvermorny so the Ilvermorny champions have no chances of winning against her. Everyone is really excited for this tournament and don't worry we will have it covered. Miss Ivy parents must be really proud of her achivements, she is indeed a good student. I am done for now so enjoy this pictures of the two champions and don't worry we will keep you informed. 

Your favorite writer Rita Skeeter.

Once me and Blaise finished reading we looked at the pictures.