Maybe sometimes you should shut up

It was sunday and almost everyone in the castel was already awake to go to Hogsmeade again. You woke up by someone saking you and splashing water on you. You opened your eyes and saw Blaise, Pansy and Draco.

- What the hell?!(Y/N)

- We have been trying to wake you up for almost ten minutes we tried everything but you wont wake up.(Blaise)

- Draco was getting worried so we decided to use aguamenti on you and it worked.(Pansy)

- You were worried Draco?(Y/N)

- Of course he was. We had to stop him before he went to go call Snape to do something.(Blaise)

- Oh Draco you don't need to be worried I was just sleeping.(Y/N)

- Usually you are the one that wakes me up so I was worried.(Draco)

- That's okay. What are going to do today?(Y/N)

- I don't know.(Pansy)

- Well I have an idea but only if Draco agrees.(Y/N)

- Spill it Ivy.(Blaise)

- I was wondering if I can try to ride his broom again.(Y/N)

- Only if you promise me that you aren't going to fall because of a filthy gryffindor again.(Draco)

- I promise.(Y/N)

- Well now we know what to do today.(Pansy)

- Let's go have some fun.(Blaise)

Everyone went off to go get change. You decided to wear some simple clothes. You put one some black pants with a simple long sleeve green shirt and some black boots. You decided to let your hair loose. After finishing getting ready you got out of your closet and sit down on the couch waiting and after some time Pansy and Blaise entered your room. Pansy was wearing simple clothes as well as Blaise.

~~Your outfit~~

~~Pansy~~