Weasley's and Ivy Wizard Wheezes

Today is monday and you are sitting in your room with Daisy while she does your nails.

- How was the trip mistress?(Daisy)

- It was amazing Daisy.(Y/N)

- Thats great. Do you already know what shape you want for your nails mistress?(Daisy)

- I was thinking about cofin.(Y/N)

- Of course.(Daisy)

Diasy started applying the extension on your nails and then started shaping them. Soon she was done and asked you the color.

- Which color mistress?(Daisy)

- Black and gold. I want a snake in my middle finger and the versace logo on the others.(Y/N)

- Daisy is gonna make mistress's Y/N nails perfect.(Daisy)

- Thank you Daisy.(Y/N)

- Anything for my mistress.(Daisy)

Daisy grabbed the black and gold nail polish and started doing your nails. While Daisy did your nails you started singing since you were bored.

- So call out my name (call out my name). Call out my name when I kiss you so gently. I want you to stay (I want you to stay). I want you to stay, even though you don't want me. Girl, why can't you wait? (Why can't you wait, baby?). Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?. Won't you call out my name? (Call out my name). Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way and. I'll be on my.(Y/N)

Suddenly Daisy stopped which made you stop singing. You looked at Daisy and noticed the adoration in her face.

- Mistress Y/N sings so perfectly. Daisy loves to listen to mistress sing even if bad things happen.(Daisy)

- Thank you Daisy. It isn't my fault its just this gift that sometimes is a curse.(Y/N)

- Mistress your gift isn't a curse but instead a beautiful thing. How many people can heal or repair something with their voice?(Daisy)

- I don't know.(Y/N)

- Exactly. Mistress is unique and thats what makes mistress perfect.(Daisy)

- Daisy you are the best.(Y/N)

- I was just stating facts.(Daisy)

- I know.(Y/N)

- Mister Malfoy is very lucky to have you.(Daisy)

- And I am lucky to have him.(Y/N)

- Daisy loves mistress and mister Malfoy very much and Daisy never wants them to break up.(Daisy)

- If that ever happens it will be my end. That boy has my heart forever and being without him would break me.(Y/N)

- Mister Malfoy would never do that. Daisy has noticed the way he looks at mistress with such love. Believe me mistress for mister Malfoy to ever break up with you something really really bad had to happen.(Daisy)

- I know Daisy.(Y/N)

- Mistress Daisy wants to confess mistress something.(Daisy)

- What is it Daisy?(Y/N)

- Daisy putted mistress knickers on the washing machine to wash but Daisy used hot water and mistress knickers got smaller and now look as thin as a string.(Daisy)

Daisy looked down shamelesly and you chuckled.

- Daisy are you talking about the red ones with lace?(Y/N)

- Yes. Daisy is so sorry mistress.(Daisy)

- Daisy I am sorry to inform you but they were already that way, you didn't do anything wrong.(Y/N)