Run Draco run

Today is friday and is the day you are leaving Romania to go back to England and then go visit your grandparents. On wednesday all of you went to visit the city and on thursday you went shopping in one of the biggest malls in the country. The mall was so big that you and Draco ended up getting lost.

~~Flashback~~

You and Draco left the versace store and then started heading to the restaurant all of you had agreed to meet up when you decided to go to the restroom.

- Draco I need to pee.(Y/N)

- Alright, lets go to the restroom.(Draco)

- Where?(Y/N)

- Lets look for it.(Draco)

Draco grabbed your hand and you started walking around. The two of you walked around the second floor which was the floor you were in and looked for the restroom but with no avail since you didn't found anything and were in front of versace again.

- We should have never let Jon go to the sport store and leave us alone. I need to pee really badly.(Y/N)

- Hold it in, we will find the restroom.(Draco)

Draco dragged you to an elevator and you went back to the first floor. You looked around but didn't found anything.

- Draco I am pee myself.(Y/N)

- No you aren't, we are going to find the restroom.(Draco)

- Alright.(Y/N)

You and Draco looked around the first floor again and he grew frustrated.

- I can't f*cking understand this f*cking language and now we are lost and don't know how to get out of here.(Draco)

Draco grabbed his cellphone from his pocket and unlocked it.

- What are you doing?(Y/N)

- Calling your father to ask your uncle how to say restroom in romania or to come pick us up.(Draco)

Draco typed your father's cellphone number and then called him.

- Draco, is everything alright?(Carter)

- No. Y/N wanted to go to the restroom so we went looking for one but we ended up getting lost.(Draco)

- Alright where are you?(Carter)

- First floor near a cafe or something and a book shop.(Draco)

- Okay, stay there I am comming.(Carter)

Draco ended the call and then shoved his cellphone back in his pocket.

- He is comming.(Draco)

- Good because I really need to pee and this is extremly embarassing.(Y/N)

You looked around then looked down hating the odd looks people were giving you. After a couple of minutes you saw your uncle and father walking towards you both with worried faces.

- You two okay?(Carter)

- No, I really need to pee.(Y/N)

- Come on fairy I will take you.(Charles)

Your uncle grabbed your hand and leaded you to the restroom.

- Go the pink one that says femei/ladies.(Charles)

- Okay.(Y/N)

You went inside the restroom and did your business which relieved you very much. Once you were done you washed your hands and then joined your uncle.