Christmas shopping

It was monday morning and you had just awaken up. Christmas will be in two days and you wanted to go buy present for your friends. You immendiatly got up from your bed and runned to your closet to choose an outfit. You decided to wear some black skinny jeans with a green turtle neck and your slytherin scarf to make sure your neck as hided. You putted your black vans to match. You didn't wanted to put make up on so you just applied some of your favorite chapstick as well as your perfume. You brushed your hair and then braided it. When you finished getting ready you went downstairs to eat breakfast. Your parents were already sitting in the table waiting for you. You sat down and greated your parents and then the house elf served the breakfast. Your father was reading the daily prophet and for your surprise you and Draco were in the front page. 

- Good morning princess did you sleep well?(Carter)

- Yes father I missed sleeping in my bed. Can I see the daily prophet?(Y/N)

- Of course princess.(Carter)

You father handed you the newspaper and you started reading.

- I must say that you and Draco look good in that picture.(Safira)

- Thank you mother.(Y/N)

You continued reading.

This saturday Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry hosted a ball to commemorate their one undread aniversary. All of the students and teachers attended including people from the ministery. All of you must be wondering who attended well it was Carter Ivy, Safira Ivy, Narcissa Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy they have the highest positions at the Minister of Magic so it was a big deal for them to attend but also since their kids study there and that is the topic we are going to abord know. Draco Lucius Malfoy and Y/N Alya Ivy study at Hogwarts and have an amazing relationship that just got better since the young Malfoy asked young Ivy to date him and she said yes. Now the Ivy's and the Malfoy's are united.  We can't wait to see the wedding and the heirs they are going to have. We can only imagine how perfect their kids are going to look like since they will have the purest blood and such good gens. But that's not the only thing that happened to the young Malfoy and young Ivy both of them were coronated king and queen of the ball. They were already called the slytherin prince and princess by their classmates and now they just become king and queen. Wow what a night filled with emotions. 

Writen by Rita Skeeter.

You looked at your parents with a shocked face. 

- This women is crazy we just started dating and she is already thinking about our kids gosh.(Y/N)

- We know sweety she is crazy.(Safira)

- Very crazy and also known by the fake articles she write so don't think about that.(Carter)

- Alright father.(Y/N)

You continued eating your breakfast and when you finished you asked your parents to go shopping for Christmas presents and they said yes. You got up from and grabbed your bag and your coat to go shopping. You went to diagon alley by floo powder. You walked around the alley looking at the stores and thinking about what you were going to buy. You passed by a jewerly shop and decided to buy your mother a emerald jewerly set since she loves emeralds and your father an emerald watch to match your mother new jewerly.

~~The jewerly set~~