Shopping at Paris

It was saturday morning your last day of christmas break. Tomorrow you are going back to Hogwarts. You woke up and saw a note in your bed stand you grabbed it and started reading it. 

Goodmorning princess since today is your last day at home we decided to take to on a small trip. Daisy will bring you your breakfast in bed and then you will get ready. Please dress in warm clothes and once you are finished getting ready meet us in my office.

Your father and mother.

You smiled and called Daisy. Daisy appeard holding a tray with breakfast for you.

- Good morning mistress. Here you have your breakfast.(Daisy)

- Thank you Daisy. Do you know where my parents are taking me?(Y/N)

- I actually know mistress but I can't tell because is a surprise.(Daisy)

- Okay Daisy you may go now.(Y/N)

- Of course mistress. Call me if you need anything.(Daisy)

- Of course.(Y/N)

You started eating your breakfast and thinking where your parents were taking you. Once you finished your breakfast you gave the tray to Daisy and went to get ready. You toke a shower and then got dressed. You didn't know where you parents were taking you so you decided to wear clothes that could be used for fancy stuff or casual.

~~Your outfit~~

Once you got dressed you did a simple make up and brushed your hair

Once you got dressed you did a simple make up and brushed your hair. You looked at yourself in the mirror and then went to your father's office.

- Good morning father and mother.(Y/N)

- Good morning sweety.(Safira)

- Good morning princess. Ready to go?(Carter)

- Yes but where?(Y/N)

- You will see. Now take my hand.(Carter)

- Okay.(Y/N)

You toke your father hand and the three of you apparated to Paris.

- Welcome to Paris princess.(Carter)

- We know how much you love Paris and the designer stores so we decided to take you where again.(Safira)

You hugged your parents.

- Thank you so much.(Y/N)

- Anything for my princess.(Carter)

- Come on sweety let's go see the new collections.(Safira)

You and your parents went to the first designer store and looked around. You found an outfit that you liked and showed your mother.

~~The outfit~~