"Mischief Managed"

Today is tuesday May thirthy and is the day the seventh year students are graduating and every student has attend. Since the great hall is being used to prepare the ceremony all the students ate breakfast in their common rooms. After eating you and Draco went back to your room and went back to sleep. A few hours later you woke up and then turn to Draco that was still asleep. You caressed his cheek and he opened his eyes.

- No goodmorning kiss?(Draco)

You smiled at Draco and placed a kiss in his lips.

- Why are you already awake?(Draco)

- Because today is graduation day and we need to go the great hall.(Y/N)

- But we aren't even graduating.(Draco)

- But we need to be there.(Y/N)

- Fine, what are you wearing?(Draco)

- The black dress we choosed yesterday.(Y/N)

- Oh thats right I forgot.(Draco)

- Its okay, now come on get up.(Y/N)

- Fine but first another kiss.(Draco)

Draco pulled you to him and smashed his lips in yours. You smiled into the kiss and then you broke away.

- I wasn't finished yet.(Draco)

- Don't care.(Y/N)

- You are evil.(Draco)

- I try.(Y/N)

You blowed a kiss at Draco and then went to your closet. You grabbed the black dress you and Draco choosed yesterday and putted it on. Then you grabbed your heels and slipped them one. After getting dressed you went to your bathroom and did a very simple makeup look. After doing your makeup you brushed your hair and curled it with a spell. You admired your reflection in the mirror and then sprayed some perfume before exiting the bathroom.

~~Your dress~~

~~Your shoes~~

~~Your shoes~~