The broken boy in need of a savior

Sunday Morning:

Dormiens had just woken up your parents because the Sparks had arrived and they were about to go pick them up at the airport.

- Should we wake up Y/N?(Safira)

- I don't think so Safira is still very early.(Carter)

- You are right.(Safira)

- I am always right darling. Dormiens, Daisy, Diaspro please come here.(Carter)

The three house elves immendiatly appeared in front of your father.

- Yes master?(the three house elves)

- Dormiens go prepare the white Rolls Royce.(Carter)

- Of course master.(Dormiens)

Dormiens left leaving Daisy and Diaspro.

- Daisy make sure to warn Y/N about our departure.(Carter)

- Of course master. Anything else?(Daisy)

- Prepare breakfast for us and our guests.(Carter)

- Very well master.(Daisy)

- Diaspro help Daisy with breakfast and activate the security mode like you did when we went to america.(Carter)

- Of course master.(Diaspro)

The two house elves dissapeared and then your parents went outside to the manor entrance where Dormiens was already waiting with the car. Your parents hopped into the car and then drove away. A few hours later your parents had just arrived with the Sparks.

- I am so sorry to wake you up to come pick us up so early.(Maverick Spark)

- Is okay Maverick. I would had send my personal driver but its was too early.(Carter)

- Indeed.(Maverick)

- Dormiens please lead our guests to their room.(Carter)

- Of course master. Please follow me Mr and Mrs Spark as well as young Sparks.(Dormiens)

The Sparks followed Dormiens up to the third floor.

- So this is where she lives.(Maxwell)

- If you are talking about mistress Y/N you are correct.(Dormiens)

- Where is she right now?(Maxwell)

- Maxwell don't get into people's business.(Rosalie Spark)

- Pardon maman.(Maxwell)

- Its okay chérie but don't do it again.(Rosalie)

- For your information she is still sleeping with young Malfoy.(Dormiens)

- The blonde bitch?(Maxwell)

- Maxwell Alec Spark what type of language is that?(Maverick)

- Sorry father, it just slipped.(Maxwell)

- I hope its doesn't slip again because that is a huge disrespect. Look at your brother and sister they don't use those kind of words.(Maverick)

- Of course father.(Maxwell)

Maxwell shut his mouth while Olimpia rolled her eyes at him and continued following Dormiens. After Dormiens had showed everyone their rooms he went to see if you were awake, which you were. In fact you and Draco were very awake since you had just finished round two of last's nights activites.

- I can't decide if I prefer morning sex or night sex.(Draco)

- Me neither.(Y/N)

- We need to try shower sex.(Draco)