First day of trials

It was monday morning and you just woke up.

- Good morning baby time to wake up.(Y/N)

- Good morning baby.(Draco)

You gave Draco a goodmorning kiss.

- I am gonna get up, you should do the same.(Y/N)

- I know.(Draco)

You got up from bed and started walking to your closet. You passed the door and saw a note so you grabbed it.

- Someone passed a note thru the door.(Y/N)

- What does it say?(Draco)

- Let me read it.(Y/N)

You started reading the note out loud for Draco to hear.

This week classes are cancel for the students from the sixth year until change of plans. All of the students need to dress in clothes appropriate for running since the trials for the duelling tournament will start today. After breakfast meet with your head of house to start the trials.

Albus Dumbledore.

- Wow they are already starting the trials.(Draco)

- Yeah. I hope I am choosen to be one of the champions.(Y/N)

- Of course you will.(Draco)

- I hope so. Well since they want us to use clothes appropriate for running I guess I am gonna wear a tracksuit.(Y/N)

- Me too.(Draco)

- Do you think we are going to run from each other.(Y/N)

- Maybe, that would be cool.(Draco)

- Yeah. Can you imagine Potter running away scared?(Y/N)

- Yeah, I hope I can duel with him so I can teach him a lesson.(Draco)

- That would be awesome but for now lets get ready.(Y/N)

- Okay.(Draco)

You putted the note down and walked over to your closet to start getting ready. After getting dressed you went to your bathroom to do your hair like usual. Today you did a high ponytail to keep the hair out of your face. Once you were done you walked out of the bathroom and meet with Draco that was sitting in his bed waiting for you.

~~Your outfit~~

~~Draco's outfit~~

~~Draco's outfit~~