The Patronus Charm

It was thursday morning and you just woke up. Draco was still sleep so you decided to wake him up. You started kissing him everywhere except his lips. Draco opened his eyes and pulled you closer and smashed your lips with his.

- Goodmorning baby you missed my lips but don't worry I toke care of that.(Draco)

- Goodmorning, I did it on purpose.(Y/N)

- You are such a tease but I still love you.(Draco)

-I love you too. Let's get up?(Y/N)

- I am too confortable, I don't want to move.(Draco)

- We need to move baby.(Y/N)

- Fine.(Draco)

The two of you got up from bed.

- I am gonna go take a shower.(Y/N)

- Need some company?(Draco)

- Yeah.(Y/N)

You and Draco went to the bathroom and toke a shower. After the shower you went to your closet to get dressed and Draco went to his. Once you were done getting dressed you went to your bathroom to brush your hair.

~~Your outfit~~

 You were in your bathroom tying your hair in a ponytail using one of your new scrunchies new Draco appeared

- Baby have you seen my hair gel?(Draco)

- Actually yeah. Its in your desk but I don't know why.(Y/N)

- Thanks by the way what is that?(Draco)

- A scrunchie. I use it to tie my hair or in my wrist for when I need it.(Y/N)

- Can I try?(Draco)

- Sure.(Y/N)

You gave Draco a scrunchie and he tried to tie his hair.

- Baby your hair is to small.(Y/N)

- I guess I am gonna wear it on my wrist, if you don't mind of course.(Draco)

- I don't.(Y/N)

- Okay.(Draco)

Draco putted the scrunchie on his wrist gave you a kiss and walked out of te bathroom to finish getting ready. After Draco was out of the bathroom you finished tying your hair and then applied some chapstick and your perfume. You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw you looked good so you went out of the bathroom. You went to your desk and packed your stuff. Once you were done you looked at the amount of presents that you had to storage when Draco appeared already dressed and started to pack his stuff as well.

~~Draco's outfit~~