Chapter 47 : Time Running Out

"I love you takagi.. Will you please go out with me? " No sooner had the words came out of his mouth that takagi had jumped on him

Nishikata : AHH ( he lost his balance and fell backwards)

Takagi : ( she was on top of him and just burried her face into his chest) ...

Nishikata : Takagi?

Takagi : ( she put her hands around his neck) this is my answer.... ( she started to kiss him)

Nishikata : ( well... I'd say that went well...) ( he put his hands around her waist)

Takagi : ( she broke away from the kiss to catch her breath) I... That was definitely worth the wait...

Nishikata : the kiss or the confession?

Takagi : both ( she leaned down and kissed him again)

Nishikata : ( he was done... The stress before the confession had made him tired... He just let his body relax.... He was all hers)

Takagi : ( she was enjoying the situation and how nishikata wasn't even getting embarrassed and after yet another intense kiss) you Hypocrite...

Nishikata : who me?

Takagi : you talked about how we should meet halfway but I'm the only one doing any work

Nishikata : oh? ( he pulled her down) what about now?

Takagi : ( she layed on top of his chest) good enough...

Nishikata : but not for me ( he kissed her cheek and moved from there to her neck)

Takagi : ( being kissed on the neck she was completely powerless)

Nishikata : ( he continued to kiss her neck until he was out of breath and moved away while blushing) ( he had a weird look on his face) making out is tough

Takagi : what's wrong?

Nishikata : I feel like a vampire... I'm not so sure about how I feel about that...

Takagi : ( she chuckled) well I gotta say that was certainly brave of you

Nishikata : I'm too tired for this why don't you just take over the making out part for now...

Takagi : ( she doubled down and made out with him again and again and again until she finally collapsed) god this exhausting... You better do take over next time

Nishikata : yes Ma'am...

She got off of him layed down beside him

Takagi : now I understand why you stopped me in the hotel... This just feels...so... satisfying...

Nishikata : tell me about it, it was so difficult to respond that honest request...

Takagi :... What now?

Nishikata : What" what now? " I thought you knew what to do next

Takagi : I mean the confession and making out is done what comes next?

Nishikata ' I don't know, the dating sims and romantic anime just roll to the credits after this point...

Takagi : ( she chuckled) this feels like a dream...

Nishikata : ( he suddenly placed his hands on her cheeks) ready?

Takagi : ( she closed her eyes) what you think

Nishikata : ( instead of kissing her he pulled her cheeks) they're softer than I thought...

Takagi : wait ow!!! What was that for?!