Chapter 30 : Tactics

After having conflicting thoughts in his head for some time he headed back to the room when he met shuichi

Shuichi : ah yuki... Good morning. I was just about to call you...

Nishikata : shuichi, well good mornings to you too...

Shuichi : what happened this time...

Nishikata : what? Nothing happened.

Shuichi : it's written all over your face..

Nishikata : hey... Can I ask you something?

Shuichi : what?

Nishikata : you know what Takagi-san did to me.... And yet why are you still supporting her?!.

Shuichi : it's definitely about her.

Nishikata : stop changing the subject!! Tell me why aren't you supporting me...

Shuichi : ...... Because I'm the only one who knows the complete truth about what happened...

Nishikata : the complete truth?! What the hell more is she hiding?! Whatever takagi told you, it's must be a lie!! She is toying with you just like she toyed with me!! ( even though he had a lingering doubt, he still didn't wanna show any weakness in the outside)

Shuichi : ( he just gave him a calm gaze but the tone of his voice was cold and dangerous ) yuki...... I'm not the person who gets toyed with, I'm the person who toys with everyone...... You know that dont you...

Nishikata : Y-yes.... (no matter how strong nishikata ever got.... Shuichi was the one and only person nishikata knew would never win against....) but whatever she told you.... It. Must. Be. A lie.

Shuichi : ( nothing had changed about his calm demeanour other than, some slight annoyance in his voice) I believe I said I was the only one who know the complete truth...

Nishikata : ( the meaning of his words sinker in...) you can't possibly mean... No.... It's impossi-

Shuichi : it is possible, it is Infact the truth..

Nishikata : Takagi herself doesn't know the complete truth?

Shuichi : yes.....

Nishikata : ( then what gives.... If her intentions are to control me and hurt me for her entertainment.... Then her actions make no sense...) irrational... This is completely irrational....

Shuichi : irrational or not... You want the complete information right?

Nishikata : ....... How do you know the complete truth?

Shuichi : I just peiced it together... The only reason why this fight between you and Takagi-chan as gone for so long is..... Lack of communication...

Nishikata : lack of communication?

Shuichi : this whole fight can be solved in less than 15 minutes of talking... And yet, the situation keeps getting worse...

Nishikata : ....... Do you know who's fault it is....

Shuichi : yeah I know... It's both of you... Both of you are equally responsible for this incedent....

Nishikata : what?! No?! I see why takagi is responsible but... There's no way I'm responsible for any of this

Shuichi : you are too prideful to talk to her.... She is at mare fault than you , I won't deny that... But that doesn't mean you're not at fault...

Nishikata : I have nothing to do with this!!! I'm the victim!!

Shuichi : you were the victim... now you're not.