Chapter 31 : Act

Everyone was silently noisily eating their breakfast in the hall

Houjou : cheer up takagi! I'm sure it'll be fine

Takagi : ( her eyes were all red from the crying) but... I don't know... What to do anymore...

In came nishikata and to their surprise Kaori was hugging nishikata's arm... Like a couple

Nishikata : ( he had a look of regret and disdain on his face) ......

Sumire : ( she took notice of this look and whispered) he isnt doing it willingly... The look on his face says as much... He was most probably manipulated into agreeing..

Takagi : ( she was devastated at this sight she couldn't even speak she could just stare at them)

Kaori : ( she saw the look of despair in takagi's eyes and grinned to herself) ( it was surprisingly easy to get him to agree to this, the only condition is that  he wanted to go on a date first to see if it will work) let's eat...

Nishikata : yeah let's eat.... ( he still had a regretful face and sat on the bench and got a plate from the counter)

Nishikata was getting stink eyes from everyone... But everyone knew it was Kaori's fault...so she was getting even more angry stares

Kaori : ( now to spite her) open wide nishikata-kun...

Takagi : no......

Nishikata : ok.... ( he opened his mouth while getting fed by her)

Takagi : no..... Please... No... ( her sobbing started again)

Sumire : that asshole has taken it too far, I need to fix him... ( I have Been trying to tell him the truth for ages now....but he always ignored me... I'll tell him this time)

Takagi : ( she quickly runs out of the room)

Sumire : RIE WAIT!!!.

Nishikata : ......

Sumire : listen you little peice of shit what the heck do you think you're doing?! ( she runs out of the room following takagi) I'll deal with you later...

Kaori : ( both of them are so stupid... Seeing them suffer like this is really enjoyable)

Suddenly some of Kaori's friends called her and she went to talk to them...

Girl A : oh my god, Kaori you actually got a hold on the richest guy in the school!!

Girl B : how did you get him to start dating you...

Kaori : we aren't dating yet...

Girl A : then what was that totally not fake show of affection.?

Kaori : he just wants to spend some time with me before deciding.... Which is reasonable..

Girl B : that's smarter than most boys you trap... They just jump at the chance to date you...

Girl A : but you got so clingy earlier, you sure you don't have feelings for him?

Kaori : no way! I'm just using him, dating him will get me more popularity and his money means shopping dates and stuff... It's gonna be great.... That's why this date is important...

Girl B : God damn you're brutal

She makes her way back to nishikata who is eating his lunch, while on the outside of the room...

Takagi : ( sobbing) why.... Why did this  have to happen.... If I had just.... Why did I treat him so badly... *sniff*..

Sumire : it's not your fault or that idiot's.... It's her fault...