Chapter 2 : Library

A/N: OK, right now I'm on fire so I'm releasing this one early, enjoy

Also 10 views in one day thank you to whoever reads my story

--------START-------

Today is the day when they meet up in the library, both are extremely nervous as they remembered yesterday

Takagi : What should I wear today? ( god I'm so nervous, what will he think about yesterday)

Meanwhile at nishikata's house

Sasha : Hello... Mr. Togami?! ....... Yes... Yes he's fine...... What?..... You're coming home in 3 days! Young Master will be soo happy!.... How long?... 4 months?!...... Ok I'll inform young master. Yes I'm hanging up..( this is great news, I should tell him later)

Nishikata enters the room

Nishikata : Sasha? Who was it?

Sasha: It was Mr. Togami.. He says he'll be here in 3 days

Nishikata : Nii-san?! How long is he gonna stay?

Sasha: 4 months....

Nishikata : I'm soo excited, I'll finally see him after 7 months.....

Sasha : (smiling) Well when are you leaving for your "date"?

Nishikata : (remembers the previous day and goes red) IT'S NOT A DATE !......

Sasha : (confused) What? Did something happen?

Nishikata: N-nothing happened!! (trying to hide his blush) I will leave for the library in half an hour, ok! ( he ran to his room)

Sasha: ( I wonder what happened) ( well I guess I'll tell him when he returns)

Nishikata rushed to the library after having breakfast and waited in the library for takagi

Nishikata : Where is she? I'm not early am I? ( How am I even gonna talk to her after what happened yesterday)

Takagi : Hey! Nishikata, I'm here

Nishikata : Hey... Where were you?

Takagi : (smiling) My ankle is still giving me trouble

Nishikata : Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you could've asked me to pick you up ( Wait, what did I say!)

Takagi : (smiling) that's nice of you, by the way how do I look? (she twirled around and saw a red and speechless nishikata)

Nishikata : ( damn you, HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THAT WITHOUT MAKING IT AWKWARD)..........

Takagi : Why do you randomly space out sometimes, is everything all right?

Nishikata : Everything is all right ( trying to regain composure)

Takagi : you still haven't answered the question you know ( grinning)

Nishikata : ( red again) ( grr... You know how uncomfortable this makes me don't you Takagi-san) you look......... Great.

In the distance you can see takao and kimura who were also in the library when they saw nishikata with takagi, they gave him a stone cold glare, you could see nishikata's soul leave his body

Nishikata : ( Oh NO! NOW THE RUMORS ABOUT ME AND TAKAGI-SAN DATING WILL SPREAD AGAIN) (Nishikata just stared at the floor in disbelief)......

Takagi : Again? What are you thinking about? (evil grin) is it something perverted?