Chapter 45 : Feelings

"Do you want me to stop teasing you?" This question seemed to stop time

Nishikata : ... I... don't know how to respond to that... I really don't..

Takagi : ....

Nishikata : ( I need to give her an answer but... I'm not even sure if I want that... Do I really want the teasing to go on forever?) can you give me some time to think it over....

Takagi : yuki... take all the time you want..

Nishikata : (he faced away from her) also.. If you're creeped out by people talking to gravestones you can stand near the entrance

Takagi : ok I'll give you some privacy.. ( she went and stood near the gate of the cemetery) ( I... He is so nice... If It was anyone else they'd probably hate me for all the teasing...)

After 15 minutes he was back

Nishikata : let's go... ( he reached out for her hand)

Takagi : ok...

They both sat back down at the bus and went back to the main city area

Nishikata : ( he stared at his watch) 2 hours.. We'll need atleast half an hour to reach the concert hall... So I'd say we have an hour for eating food

Takagi : it's just 6 pm and it's already dark

Nishikata : well it is winter, longer nights and shorter days, you have any idea on what we should eat

Takagi : I mean you havent let me pay for anything even though I wanted to share the bill....

Nishikata : don't worry it's on Me

Takagi : in that case you should decide what we want

Nishikata : I few weeks ago someone lectured me about not having any taste even though I had the opportunity to taste everything, who was it again

Takagi : (she remembered) .... It was me...

Nishikata : so that's why just choose something..

Takagi : ( God... I didn't even realise how much I insult him while teasing... It really feels bad when comes back all at once.... He has a lot of patience....) I... Don't really know.... Lets just wander around through the local food places and until we find a good one...

Nishikata : good idea ( they both wander around but he notices that she is walking slower than usual) ( she really feels bad for all she has done... I really don't know about her teasing.... Do I really want it gone...)

Takagi : ( her memories of teasing him came flooding back...) ( god... how was I... That was really inconsiderate of me to tease him so many times..... " I can't help but tease you" I can't hide behind that pathetic excuse anymore...if he says he doesn't want me to tease... I'll never ever tease him again)

Nishikata : ( her teasing is why I started working out so that's a plus ... She also tutored me but taught me wrong things so thats minus one... the only way to really determine what I want is going back and seeing everything her teasing has caused)

Takagi : ( her eyes landed on a restaurant) yuki what about that one?

Nishikata : oh? That's the type of restaurant where you grill meat yourself right?

Takagi : yeah ( I remember him saying it was his favourite)

Nishikata : why not let's go...

They both go inside and nishikata gets them a table