Chapter 33 : Cold

Nishikata and takagi were walking back to the group

Takagi : ( she had a bittersweet expression) ( even though she had gained him back she had essentially resetted their relationship completely) ......

Nishikata : it's starting to get cold isn't it?

Takagi : what?

Nishikata : it is mid December.... And it's 8 pm now... This tunnel is gonna get cold real quick... You brought some luggage for the trip didn't you?

Takagi : yeah I did

Nishikata : I'm gonna guess you got warm clothes.

Takagi : correct

Nishikata : everyone may not have warn clothes, so you'll have to share with some others...

Takagi : don't worry about me I have enough... What about you?

Nishikata :....... I'll be fine..

Takagi : if you say so

They eventually reach the group

Nishikata : ( he explained everyone about the sharing of warm clothes) OK... Takagi-san, you take the girls with you and evenly distribute the warm clothes to everyone , the boys follow me.

While the boys followed nishikata, the girls followed takagi and began evenly distributing warm clothes to everyone

Sumire : ( excitedly) did my and togami-san's plan work?

Takagi : ( gloomy) kind of....

Sumire : what's that supposed to mean?

Takagi : I'll just say it like this, it feels like a game reset.... Like, everything is back to square one.... (well it's better than square one... But still)

Sumire : hold up, give me some explanations

Takagi : you see... ( she explained the situation)

Sumire : Hmmm....... God damn it

Takagi : what?

Sumire : normally I would have been angry ( though I know he doesn't give a shit about me being angry) but when his decisions are so reasonable... It becomes hard to blame him and become angry at him.

Takagi : ( she laughs) I don't think its anyone's fault this happened....

Sumire : you sure are taking a game reset well ( well I guess anything is better for her than him hating her)

Takagi : I've done it once.... I'll do it again

Sumire : that's the spirit!!

After a while nishikata and the boys following him came back from inside the train

Nishikata : ( loudly like making an announcement) Everyone!! The train supplies every compartment with some bedsheets a pillow and a blanket but since one of the compartments is a seater ( which our class traveled in because it's was supposed to be a 8 hour trip home) we have enough for half the people, so you guys need to share. Understood?

Everyone : understood.

Someone : wait, why sleep outside why not inside the train to you know keep away the cold and have a bed...

Nishikata :........ There were some casualties in this accident..... So everyone who doesn't mind sleeping next to corpses can go

Everyone glared at the man who asked the question, he apologised but Many of the adults weren't too happy to see that a middle schooler was leading them, but they were even more angry that a middle schooler was probably smarter than most of them and was leading better than any of them could. Nishikata and his friends distributed the bedsheets, blankets and pillows