Chapter 36 : Attention

Takagi was waiting at the front gate of the school for nishikata.... Since nishikata couldnt walk he was bound to a wheelchair and it was his first day after the physical test , so shuichi drove him to the school front gate

Takagi : ( there he is) good morning nishikata!

Nishikata : (looked up from his wheel chair) good morning Takagi-san

Shuichi : I'm just going to drop him here okay, take care of him

Takagi : noted

Shuichi : I'll be back to pick you up ok yuki

Nishikata : yeah Seeya

Shuichi got back into his car and headed off

Takagi : he sure seems to be working hard

Nishikata : yeah their wedding is very close too.....

Takagi : ( she got behind his wheelchair and pushed him along)

Nishikata : thanks for helping me

Takagi : its not a big deal.....

Takagi moved nishikata to the classroom, where he was greeted by everyone

Nishikata : ( he answered everyone's questions and soon the cast covering his legs were filled signatures and "get well soon/s") ugh.... This is so exhausting.....

Takagi : ( a tad bit jealous of the attention he was giving other girls) well looks like someone is popular ( she said in a playful tone)

Nishikata : don't. I hate attention. Plus the price of this popularity is outrageous ( almost 2 legs and your entire life) I'm sure this popularity will die down quickly....

The School day was atrocious for nishikata who just wanted to be alone but everyone just didn't leave him alone....

Nishikata : ugh... I hate this...

Hamaguchi : huh? Why?

Nishikata : this is too much attention for my liking....

Hamaguchi : I'd love this much popularity and attention from everyone...

Houjou : ( sarcastically) oh is that so?

Hamaguchi : ( he felt a chill down his spine) houjou?! Since when are you standing here?!

Houjou : I magically appeared, satisfied with that answer? ( she scoffed and left)

Hamaguchi : wait nooooo! ( he ran after her)

Kimura : Aaaaaaaand thats the second couple you have made mad today.

Nishikata : second?!

Takao: apparently the same happened to nakai and Mano

Nishikata : so that's why he isnt here today..

Kimura : you are quite the relationship breaker aren't you nishikata?

Nishikata : don't even think about blaming me... I didn't ask for this...

Takao : are you flexing on us?

Nishikata : it doesn't even take half a brain cell to understand that I don't like this attention, and yet your poor little head fails to comprehend such a simple fact..... Just what I'd expect of the peeping tom who got caught in the trip and has been the butt of the jokes ever since.

Takao : .................

Kimura : Jesus Christ... Nishikata... You're on a roll with the roasts even though whatever you said was true, could you calm down with the roasts.....