Chapter 29 : Memories

It has been a few days since the last chapter, Nishikata was packing his bags for the third year trip to osaka

Nishikata : I really hope Takagi-san doesn't ruin this trip for me...

Shuichi : ( I'm the only one who knows the situation completely... Yuki's plan... The misunderstanding... And the fight..... I need to sort this out before it gets too far... But whenever I bring Takagi-chan up he just leaves....) pack my bags too...

Nishikata : you're coming with me?

Shuichi : yeah I am..

Nishikata : isn't this supposed to a school trip? How the heck are you coming?

Shuichi : I have some urgent work to do in the osaka branch of the company... So I have to go too... Plus you know something?

Nishikata : what?

Shuichi : I own the hotel your school has booked for this trip.

Nishikata : wait WHAT.

Shuichi : I told you too go through our assets didn't I?

Nishikata : about that.....

Shuichi : you didn't want read through stacks of paper

Nishikata :...... Yes.

Shuichi : thats the first thing I'm gonna make you do once I start teaching you how to handle the company.

Nishikata : Noooooo....

Shuichi : I'm staying there in the penthouse... So if you ever feel like the school booked room for you is too trashy, just ring me up.

Nishikata : thats nice... But I'm not helping you pack...

Shuichi : ( looks at suika) help?

Suika : no. Do it yourself.

Shuichi : ( sighs) I'll do it myself....

The next day shuichi and nishikata reached the railway station...

Shuichi : hey, good morning Takagi-chan.

Takagi : ( gloomy as she had been crying all night) good morning shuichi-san.... Good m-morning nishikata...

Nishikata :........

Shuichi : yuki?

Nishikata : let's go shuichi we shouldn't waste time here...

Shuichi : you head to tanabe sensei, I'll be there in a bit.

Nishikata doesn't even look at takagi and leaves

Takagi : ( sheds a tear) ( nishikata....)

Shuichi : don't worry... He'll be back to normal..... Eventually... ( he reassures her)

Sumire : I Can't exactly call that reassuring.

Shuichi : I don't lie..... I'm sure he will be back to normal, but I can't say how much time it will take...

Takagi : ( she saw some hope) really?

Shuichi : if he takes too long I can always beat some sense into him... Now lets not loiter around too much we have a train to catch...

Sumire : we?

Shuichi : I'll explain on the way...

Shuichi, and all of nishikata's board the train. Nishikata in order to stay far from takagi decided to sit with his friends.

Takao : man... I'm so jealous of your brother...

Nishikata : what why?

Takao : just look over there...... Normally it's over you ( I still don't understand how this dweeb is popular) now all the girls are fangirling over him...