Chapter 6 : Emotions

It was finally here the first day of the last semester nishikata walked nervously to the intersection where he always met takagi, he had though of a plan where he'd finally win against takagi and he was confident that he was gonna win but........

Nishikata : where is she? I've already waited for 20 minutes........

Suddenly his phone rang, it was a text from takagi

Takagi : I'm sick, cause of all the swimming yesterday

Nishikata : OK then, rest up ok

Nishikata walked his way to school but when he opened his locker he found something strange.

Nishikata : ( a love letter?!) ( he silently swiped the letter into his pocket ran to the roof for some privacy)

The letter : Nishikata-kun, I know this may feel weird as I've never talked to you...... Ive always looked at you from a distance, you draw so much attention to yourself that I couldn't help but fall in love with you....... Can you please meet me tomorrow evening on the school roof if only to reject me, but please do come.

Nishikata : ( his mind went in a completely blank panic, for the whole day he was stressed out, without takagi's teasing to calm him down, nishikata was going insane, wondering who could possibly have a crush on him)

——at the end of the first day———

Tanabe sensei: hey nishikata!

Nishikata : yes? Sensei?

Tanabe : you've been calm today without disturbing the class today so keep it up!

Nishikata : thank you sir...

Tanabe : do you know where takagi lives? Her friend sumire is also on leave today so you need to deliver this to her house ok

Nishikata : OK sir ( I needed an excuse to go visit her anyway.......... Wait am I falling for her)

And so nishikata takes the homework to be delivered to takagi, but stops to talk to nakai and mano

Nakai : nishikata! I have some bad news!

Nishikata : ( surprised) what now?

Nakai : ya remember the last time we were talking about your secret, turns out mano heard it and told someone

Mano : ( almost crying) I'm sorry nishikata-kun

Nishikata : ( fucking great) who did you tell?

Mano : Yukari......

Nishikata : (facepalms) fucking great, I bet the whole school district will know by tomorrow, there goes two years of hard work to keep a secret ( he scoffs at the ceiling) as if today wasn't already stressful enough with the love letter.....

Mano : I'm sorry.....

Nakai : what love letter?

Nishikata : mano it's ok, don't cry and about the letter....... I received this today ( hands nakai and mano the letter)

Mano : what are you gonna do ( takagi-chan is absent today so I feel bad for her)

Nakai : yeah what will you go (hands him back the letter)

Nishikata : I have no idea...... I just want to head home after visiting Takagi-san

Mano: why ( OMG visiting a girl when she's sick is so romantic)

Nishikata : sensei asked me to deliver her today's homework

Nishikata walks out of the school and while still thinking about everything from the love letter to his secret being revealed, reached takagi's house and hesitantly pressed the doorbell