FBI

. . . . .
Leopard
"Okay, so we have everything right?"
Olle
"I believe so. We would just need a couple of your grams and we should be all set."
Leopard
"Great!"
_______
I wink at her as we finish making our deal. After we order some drinks and talk a little more about business. — I watch as Mr Dua leans into Olle's ear.
Seven
"I have a hit soon."
Olle
"I thought you already went earlier?"
Seven
"No, we have an FBI agent that finally located us."
Olle
"WHAT?"
______
Olle
I watch as everyone cocks their heads at us. A fucking FBI agent has located us. That is fucking bad.
Olle
"You fucking idiot call Raquel, Onera and May."
Seven
"You want them to meet us at the warehouse?"
Olle
"Seven if we have a fucking FBI agent that has located us we need our best people."
_______
Seven..? — SEVEN?.. Hollyyyyy shit. I cant believe it. Seven Dua. The black masked killer. I've heard about him before. This man has literally killed multiple people in front of the cops and he got away with it. No one has been able to catch him. Holy fuck.
Olle
"Sorry to cut this short but we have to go."
Leopard
"Do you need any help from us?"
Olle
"No."
The fucking attitude sets my body on fire. She was so fucking sexy.
_______
Olle
We all pile into the car and go to the warehouse.
_______
?
"They are on the way to the warehouse on fifth street."
....
FBI
"Are you positive?"
?
"Yes I'm fucking positive. Go fucking kill them. All of them need to be caught."
FBI
"Alright I'm heading there now."
....
The FBI is about to catch the most wanted person in the world. I cant wait to watch her fucking suffer from taking what was mine.
_______