Safe Word

. . . . .

. . . . .
We arrived at this beautiful modern home. It was a good side for about two or three people. I watch as Leo put his dick back in his pants.
Leopard
"Well Ms Cobra. Are you proud of yourself?"
Olle
"Mr Dame. I am more than proud of myself."
Leopard
"Your going to regret doing everything."
I watched as he got out of the car and took long strides to my side of the car. He opens the door for me and I get out gracefully.
—————1:00AM
I place my hand on her lower back and coax her inside of my home.
Leopard
"I have to go use the bathroom would you like anything to drink Cobra?"
Olle
"Yes, please."
I follow him to his beautiful kitchen and he pours me a shot. I drink it very quickly and feel my throat get hot as the alcohol is going straight through me.
Leopard
"No too much, doll, I wouldn't want you to be drunk for tonight."
I roll my eyes and watch him go to his bathroom and I sit at the counter looking around. My eyes see a bottle of whip cream and I get a bunch of ideas.
_____
I come back into the kitchen and see this little minx sitting on the counter with a bottle of whip cream, a carton of ice cream, and ice.
Leopard
"What do we have here Ms cobra?"
Olle
"Just a couple things that will make tonight better."
He walks over to me slowly and kisses me. He slips his tongue in and deeply kisses me. I wrap my legs around him and I wrap my arms around his neck. He breaks our kiss and starts make little kisses down my body.

Leopard "Shall we take this upstairs?"Olle"Of course, lead the way

Leopard
"Shall we take this upstairs?"
Olle
"Of course, lead the way."
I pick up everything off the counter and take her hand and lead her up the stairs to my bedroom. — I open the door and place everything down on my side table.
Leopard
"Be a good girl for me and sit down."
_____
Olle
I sit down and I watch him going into his closet and bring out a bag. I wonder what tricks he has up his sleeves.
Leopard
"Tell me Olle, have you ever used any sex toys?"
Olle
"Depends on what you have."
I raise my eyebrows at her. I could tell tonight was going to be amazing. I talk to her about what she is into like degrading and other things. I didn't want to do anything that she didn't want to do. But i'll be damned, she's into everything I'm into.
Leopard
"Any need for a safe word by any chance?"
Olle
"This night wouldn't be complete without one. Let's do, Mafia."
I smile at her and stand her up. As soon as shes up she pushes me to the bed.
Olle
"Do me a favor Mr Dame, unzip my dress?"
As soon as she's says that I turn her around and slowly unzip her dress, I move her hair to one side and kiss her sensitive spot on her neck.
_____
Olle
He unzips my dress and kisses my neck. My head falls back automatically. I turn back around and I keep eye contact with him as I slowly take off my dress. I see his eyes get lustful. I finally slip my whole dress off and I stand there in my lacy black underwear.
_____
Leopard
I watch this sexy little woman stripping in front of me. The lace is mesmerizing me. Then I realizing I'm being the submissive one right now.— I get up and throw her on the bed roughly. I climb on top of her and start kissing her neck making her moan softly.