Ice cubes

. . . . .
Leopard
I pin her hands down and cuff them together. I was about to make her suffer and ways she could have never imagined.

 I was about to make her suffer and ways she could have never imagined

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

. . . . .
I get back up and I watch her struggle to break free of the cuffs. It genuinely made me laugh.
_____
Leopard
"Take your pick, would you like a ball gag, vibrator, ice, whip..—?"
Olle
"Go fuck yourself."
Leopard
When she said that with full confidence my body set on fire. I go get an ice cube and she watches my every move trying to move.
_____
Olle
I watch as he walks to his side table to get an ice cube I sit up and wonder how he is going to go about this. — Moments later he climbs on top of me. Our skin touching but our underwear making it hard to fully touch.
_____
Leopard
I slowly take off her bra and I kiss her slowly and put an ice cube in her mouth. We pass it back and forth and i take it back and i slowly bring it down her body. She twitches at the cold touch. I loved he little reactions. I finally start putting the ice on her nipple. It made her moan and jolt because of how cold it was.

 It made her moan and jolt because of how cold it was

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

. . . . .
Olle
As he was dragging an ice cube down my body, painfully slowly, my body was going left to right at each move.
Leopard
"If you don't stop moving I'm going to have to tie you down to my bed, Ms. Cobra."
I arch my back as he finally makes his way down to my thong.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

. . . . .
He stopped down there and let it melt. He was probably trying to make my underwear see through. Before he could react I flipped him over.
Olle
"Even if i'm handcuffed, it doesn't mean I can't do my own thing Leo."
_____
Leopard
All of a sudden i'm being sat on by this sexy woman. I watch as she leans over with her tit in my face. She was reaching for the ice cube so I decided to surprise her.
_____
Olle
As I was reaching to get an ice cube I feel him sucking softly on my breast. I moan softly as it came as a surprise. — I finally get an ice cub and adjust myself on top of him. I start dragging the ice down his face and make him lick it.

 I start dragging the ice down his face and make him lick it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

. . . . .
Leopard
"Doll, please."
Olle
"What's wrong Mr. Dame?"
She starts dragging an ice cube down my body. I could feel her position herself on top of my dick. Only the fabric of our underwear keeping me from going inside of her. — She finally gets to my dick and she drags the ice all around it. She definitely made sure to get the tip of it. I let out a quiet moan while she was teasing me.— I felt her put the ice cube inside of her little thong and she started grinding against my dick. — I put my hands on her thighs and watched as this sexy woman was grinding against me. I watched as she titled her head back and started to go faster. She leaned forward because she still had the handcuffs on. I let her have the control for once. And I fucking loved it.
_____
Olle
I started grinding against his dick with an ice cube on my clit. I was almost there but I didn't want either of us to have an orgasm yet so I got off and before I knew it I was back on bottom again.
Olle
"Mr Dame, will you take the handcuffs off for right now?"
Leopard
"I guess I'm  feeling quite generous."

He finally unlocks the handcuffs thank god because it was starting to hurt. He should invest in fluffy ones. I watch him try and decide what toy he wanted to torture me with. He picked a very high powered vibrator. I don't know if I'll be able to handle this.
Leopard
"Before I start, if it gets too much remember the safe word is mafia."
Olle
"Leo, I don't think you understand how much I can take."
He smiled devilishly at me
______
Leopard
I start moving down to her pussy leading a trail of kisses. I turned the vibrator on and it followed my head down. I felt her arch her back slightly. I kissed her inner thighs and I looked back up at her and winked at her. I slowly took off her small little thong with my teeth. When it finally came off I licked her clit and that one lick made her head fall back on my pillow. I licked a little faster and then I licked my fingers. Getting ready to finger fuck her and give her a double pleasure.
— I slide my fingers inside of her and she moans. Oh her moans are so sweet. I slowly put the vibrator on high power mode and I put it on her clit. She started arching her back higher and higher. I watched as she gripped the sheets and breathed heavily. Fuck she was so hot. I started getting hard but my only goal right now was to make her cum.
—After a few minutes I start to feel her twitch. I look up and see her head moving from side to side trying to get out of my grip. I toss the vibrator to the side and I start licking her clit and I take my fingers out of her and start rubbing her clit. I feel her legs start to close on me but I open them back up and that causes her to moan sharply.
Olle
"Le..Leo..Plea..Please."
Leopard
"Come on baby, cum for me you little whore."
I feel her trying to wiggle out of my grip and I can feel her getting ready to orgasm. I start licking her clit slower and I lift her up so I can watch cum drop down from her little pussy. I watch as her legs start to shake intensely and her back starts going down slowly. Olle starts moaning loudly while her cum drips down onto my tongue. I slowly let her down and I watch as she's breathing very fast. I climb on top of her and nibble on her ear.
Leopard
"You taste so good you little slut."
______