I am the boss

. . . . .
Leopard
"You call your boss right now and tell her to get down here."
Poko
"Are you positive you want to do that?"
I narrow my eyes at him. I hate having to repeat myself I give him a death stare. She better not send the man with the fucking strippers.
. . . . . I N C O M I N G  C A L L . . . . .
Olle
"Yes Poko?"
Poko
"Boss this man is asking for you."
Olle
"Give him the phone for a second."
Leopard
"Well well boss, what's up?"
Olle
"Fuck, listen if I come down there your going to wish you never asked me to."
Leopard
"Lets test your theory out shall we?"
Olle
"Great I'll be down there in a second tell Poko I told him to go back to the exist."
Leopard
"Anything for you boss."
. . . . . C A L L  E N D S . . . . .
—————12:23AM
I watch as this sexy little minx comes out of the doors but what intrigues me is everyone has gone silent and the look in their eyes is.. fear?
. . . . .
Kai
"He's in the way back of the line Ms Cobra."
Olle
"Thank you Kai."
I smiled and gave him a 20$. I walked slowly down the line as I looked into everyone's eyes. The fear from everyone pleased me. But not as much as how embarrassed this man is about to get.
______
I saw her walking so slowly. Tempting me to come and drag her down with me. But I just stayed there because the last time I tried to move Poko decided to make me restart.
Leopard
"Well well well, what do we have here?"
Olle
"You know, just a boss doing their job."
Leopard
"So your the boss huh?"
Olle
"You caught me, I am the boss."
Leopard
"What am I going to do with you, hm?"
Olle
"If you try anything you'll be banned from this club."
Leopard
"What a shame."
I start listening to other people's conversations as this little minx is ignoring me. Left and right I hear "Mr Dame has a date with Ms Cobra?" All I know is that the Cobra leader in my world of Mafia is a man so she's clearly not in the Mafia. Which sucks because I wouldn't want to danger her. Maybe just for a night she'll be mine.
. . . . .
Olle
"Time to work my magic huh."
Leopard
"What do you mean?"
Olle
"I told you, you we're going to regret calling me down here."
I saw her smile at me and then she shoved me behind her. I was very confused.
Olle
"So what's your name?"
Leopard
"It's Leopard? You don't know who I am?"
Olle
"I did ask for your name so I thought that would have been clear, Leopard.
The way she said my name made my body shiver.
. . . . .
I watch as he leans on a wall and takes out a cigarette. He was smoking like a chimney.

I lean close to him and put my hand next to his shaft, I have to admit he is a big guy

I lean close to him and put my hand next to his shaft, I have to admit he is a big guy. He looks at me lustfully and I quickly poor my vodka on his shaft. He looks down and back up. I could tell he was annoyed.
______
I sat down to have a smoke for a second to waste some time and all of a sudden this woman is leaning into me. Before I had the second to ask what she was doing she places her small little hand next to my dick and I get a little hard. I was about pull her into me but then she pours her vodka on me. I look down at my dick that is now wet and I look back up. I was angry. Why the fuck did she just do that?!
Olle
"Oh I'm sorry sir, let me get someone to clean that up for you."
Leopard
"What the hell are you doing?"
I smile at him and lean away from him and look around for someone who is desperate then I have an idea.
Olle
"Kai! Will you go get me some male strippers?"
Kai
"Sure boss?"
Leopard
"What the hell!"
Olle
"Has anyone seen any pap around?"
Leopard
"Oh no no no! Do not!"
Olle
"I think I see some coming, Leo."
When she called me Leo I didn't know what to do. I didn't know If I should yell at her or be turned on. I swear to god if the paparazzi comes I'm going to kill her!
______