Another night

. . . . .
Leopard
"We could test something's out?"
Olle
"Hmm, I guess."
I text Asher on my phone saying I wanted to be alone for the night so I went to one of my private homes. He understood. I knew he was disappointed but I just didn't want to have plain old sex with him.
_____
Leopard
"I'll go get my toys. You can start getting undressed for me."
Olle
"Of course, Mr Dame."
_____
I start undressing myself only leaving my underwear and bra on me. I sat on my knees waiting for him. I watched as he brought a crate full of toys. There we're so many. He came over to me and pulled me up by my neck and I moaned softly.
Leopard
"Ah ah. None of that moaning tonight. We have a full house.
I felt his hand slowly creep up the back of my leg.

. . . . .
He slowly puts his hand underneath my pussy and stops.
Leopard
"Now we can't be too rough tonight. I don't want anyone coming in. So your going to wear a nice little mouth gag alright?"
Olle
"Alright, Leo."
Leopard
"If you want me to stop at... any time... tap my shoulder three times."
_____
Olle
I nod my head slowly and roughly turns and pushes me onto my stomach. — He smacks my ass and I moan sharply. He pulls me by my hair and puts a mouth gag on me.
Leopard
"Your going to be my good little slut tonight alright."
I nodded and he pushes me back down and flips me onto my back and stares at me.
Leopard
I reach into my bag as she's laying on my bed and I get a couple of sex ropes and start tying her down. — She cant move. She has no control. I love to see her struggle. — I start undressing myself as she watches. — I lean down and rip her underwear open.
Leopard
"Aw you little slut, your already soaked."
I start licking her clit slowly as I hear her muffled moans. I take out a vibrator and put it on her clit. I watch as she moves her head all around my pillow. — My body jolts as I hear someone knocking on my door.
Sima
"Hey, I was wondering if we could maybe have some... fun?"
I stare at Olle as the vibrator is on her clit. Causing her to drip all over my bed. I wink at her and go near the door.
Leopard
"Sorry Sima but I already have a guest tonight."
Sima
"I could.. join?"
Leopard
"No Sima."
_____
Olle
I hear Sima walk away and I start feeling my climax coming. I watch Leopard come closer to me and be watches me struggle as I arch my back. — My legs start shaking and I start moving all around in my restraints.
Leopard
"Come on be a good girl and cum for me."
My legs start shaking intensely and I feel my body go to a high. I was in my happy place. I felt so fucking good. — I feel cum start dripping down onto the bed and I watch as Leopard moves the vibrator away from my clit and starts to lick my cum slowly while making eye contact with me. My body started moving as he kept going faster. He suddenly stopped and came back up to me.
Leopard
"You made such a mess you little whore. What am I going to do with you. — You know the last time we fucked you made my bed brake."
_____
Leopard
I start moving my hand over her bra and I lick her neck and kiss it. She moves her head all over. It set my body on fire seeing her be this submissive. I look at her struggling not to moan. — I take the mouth gag off for a second.
Leopard
"Are you into knifes?"
Olle
"I haven't really done anything with them before. I'll try though."
Leopard
"Alright I'll go get some but if you aren't comfortable let me know alright?"
I watch her nod and I put the covers over her just in case someone walks in. I leave the bedroom and make my way to the kitchen.
Yan
"Hey, what's going on?"
Leopard
"Nothing much just came down here for a knife."
Yan
"Got a freaky one eh?"
Leopard
"Oh fuck off."
Yan
"Anyways, how's our plan going so far?"
Leopard
"It's going well."
Yan
"That'll be easy."
Leopard
"Oh, I know."
I took a knife out of the drawer and washed it. This is the last time it'll be in this kitchen. I went back upstairs and locked the bedroom door.
Leopard
"Time to get to the fun stuff you little slut."
_____