Rough

. . . . .
Leopard
I watch her get a condom and slide it on me slowly. I see her slowly putting it inside of her and then takes it back out. She's fucking teasing me.
Leopard
"Come on already."
Olle
"I don't know Leo. It's nice going in and out like this."

Before she can do anything I ram it inside of her using all the force I could from my hips and she sharply moans and covers her mouth. I start slamming it farther and father inside of her with my hips. She lets herself tilt back as I keep going faster.
Leopard
"Let me out of these fucking cuffs."
As I was still inside her she reaches to the bed side table and gets the key and unlocks it and she sits back up and starts bouncing on me. I sat up and started going harder and harder.

. . . . .
She tilts her head at every pound. — I flip her and now i'm on top. I start going deeper with every stroke. I could tell she was almost there because kept getting tighter around me. Before she could reach a climax I slid out of her and went to get a vibrator. — I flipped her over and pushed her head on the bed and I put a vibrator in her mouth to get it wet and slowly slid it into her ass. — She moaned as her body shivered and I turned it on. I quickly put myself back inside of her. — Her knuckles were completely white from gripping the sheets. I pin her hands behind her back as I go faster.

 I pin her hands behind her back as I go faster

Olle
"O..Oh my fuck... Leo."
I smack her ass and grab it roughly. I felt her body start to shake as she was at her high. I felt myself about to cum also so I went faster and she came all over my dick.
______
Olle
My body was starting to shake from the rough fucking and the vibrator in my ass. I came all over his condom and he came too. I heard him let out some moans as he fell on top of me.
Leopard
"Holy s..hit"
Olle
"Let's go again shall we?"
______
I heard him groan as I got back on top of him with the vibrator still inside of me. The rest of the night was full of switching positions, blindfolds, restraints, vibrators, whips, and even more.
— — — — — 9:28AM
Olle
"Fuck me. I'm going to be late."
I got out of Leopards bed as he was sleeping peacefully. I got dressed and went into his bathroom to fix my hair. — I grab everything and I wake him up.
Olle
"Hey am I supposed to sneak out?"
Leopard
"..Yeah give me a second."
I watch him throw on some clothes and he guides me out of the room and we quickly run down the stairs. — He practically pushes me to my car.
Leopard
"Just text me about business and other things."
Olle
"Alright. I'll set a meeting date for next week."
He nods and leans in for a kiss and I give in for once. He wraps his hand around my neck and slips his tongue in and then he pulls away.
"Alright, see you later Ms Cobra."
I pull out of the driveway and make my way to my main house.
______