Full control

. . . . .
Olle
I spot a blindfold and I decided it would be a good idea to put it on him. I wanted him to have absolutely no control.

. . . . .
Leopard
My little minx put a little silk blindfold over my eyes. I didn't know what she had in store but I was excited to find out. She's a freaky little thing.
Olle
"Hmm. Do you want some ice cream?"
Leopard
"Do whatever you want to me. I give you full control, just this once."
Olle
"Good boy."
I feel her reaching over to get the ice cream. She shoved a spoon in my mouth and made me eat some. I loved how she could be dominant and submissive. — I felt her drag the ice cold spoon down my abs. She left a trail of ice cream.
_____
Olle
I dragged a spoonful of ice cream down his sweating abs. I set the spoon down and I started dragging my tongue down is muscular body. I felt him shiver underneath me. I kissed him with the ice cream in my mouth as I was grinding against him. — I made my way down to his dick and I was just teasing him. I slowly licked up and down as he was starting to breathe heavily. I loved seeing him being submissive for once.
Olle
"Should I go faster Mr Dame?"
Leopard
"Ye..s"
Leopard
As she starts licking up and down my dick my body starts squirming. I have no idea why.

 I have no idea why

. . . . .
Even if I couldn't see anything I loved experiencing the surprises she had. — all of a sudden this woman turns on the vibrator that has her juice all over it.
Leopard
"I've never used the vibrator before.."
Olle
"That's alright. I'll take it nice and slow. Remember the safe word."
I hear her put it on the lowest setting. I cant believe Im giving her full control right now.— She delicately puts the vibrator on my dick. I arch my back slightly, I was not excepting that feeling. I feel her rub my abs slowly. Basically telling me to calm down. — She moves the vibrator down to my balls and she slowly puts my dick in her mouth. I cant even hold in my moans any more.
_____
Olle
I was very delicate with him right now. I didn't want him to get over sensitive on his dick so I took it nice and slow. Even if he likes it rough you should always start slow with new things. I felt his body jolt when I put the vibrator on his balls. As soon as he calmed down I started sucking him off. — Occasionally he would put his hands on my head and try and get me to stop but he didn't really mean it. I watched as he moaned, I bet his eyes we're look at his brain by now. — I start taking him deeper in my mouth and put the vibrator on the next setting. His hands were gripping the sheets. I have never had this much fun pleasing a man before.— As I went deeper and faster taking all of him I felt his body starting to twitch, especially in my mouth. — He came inside of my mouth. And I took all of it.
_____
Leopard
When I tell you, that was the best pleasure I have ever gotten from someone before. I felt my whole entire body shake and my eyes we're looking at the inside of my head. She took every inch of my. Not even a gag.
Olle
"Now now, that wasn't so bad now was it?"
Leopard
"Not bad at fucking all."
I took the blindfold off of him and licked his juice off of his torso.
Leopard
"Be a doll and put a condom on me?"
Olle
"Your going to make me fucking pass out."
Leopard
"I hope so."
_____
Olle
I was barely able to stand up and I got a condom out of his bad and opened the wrapper. I stared into his eyes as I was putting it on. I'm not going to be able to walk for a week.
_____
Leopard
I watch as she puts a condom on me. I want to fuck the absolute shit out of her. Until she can't fucking breathe.
_____