The Apperance

. . . . .
I make my way upstairs with Leo following close behind and all of a sudden I see Mr Junio going into the VIP lounge. I start walking faster to see what happened. As I opened the door I saw Mr Junio looking around.
Olle
"Mr Junio! What can I do for you?"
Mr Junio
"I need to see Mr Ring and talk about our.. deal .."
Olle
"The deal we made? Or did he make a new one?"
Mr Junio
"He made a completely different one but he texted me about it."
Olle
"Mr Junio, Mr Ring and I do all our deals together regarding the casinos and the warehouses so he's probably somewhere drunk and texting you none sense!" I'll text you tomorrow okay?"
Mr Junio
"Thank you Ms Cobra, what house should I call?"
Olle
"Call the main one and it will either be me or him to pick up the phone if it's not call back again later okay?"
Mr Junio
"Thank you Ms Cobra, your the only reliable one in this business!"
_____
I gave him a weak smile, Im  still messed up because of that whole bathroom situation. I don't know what Knight did but he's going to get in trouble tomorrow.  It took me a second to realize that Leopard was standing behind me that whole time. He heard the whole conversation.
______
Holy fucking shit what did I just listen too? Who the fuck was Mr. Ring?
Olle
"Felix it's time to start getting everybody out of the VIP lounge Knight and I have to make an appearance!"
Felix
"Alright doll make sure to be safe you know the fuckers that come around at the end of the parties!"
I turn around and face Leopard and see his devilish smile. He sees how i'm walking trying to finish my self off without being noticeable. I guess I just have to wait until I get home.
Leopard
"Well I guess it's time to go. I'll see you downstairs, K?"
Olle
"I guess Leo, thanks to you I have to walk around with my pussy pulsating because of your teasing."
Leopard
"Well I guess you'll have to send me a video of yourself finishing, or I could.. come over?"
Olle
"Absolutely not now get down stairs!"
_____
I watch as she goes upstairs, she's walking uncomfortably which makes me happy. But I still can't get over the conversation she had. Who is she?
_____
Olle
"I know for a fact I did not just walk into you fucking 5 men in my office."
Knight
"IM SORRY, EVERYONE GET OUT!"
My eyes hurt and Im sexually frustrated. I watch as all the men scramble down the stairs.
Olle
"Get fucking ready we have to make an appearance before the club closes."
—————1:47AM
I watch as 5 men come down the stairs from Olles office. I'm guessing she kicked them out.
Yan
"Man if I knew Knight was single I would have tapped that tonight."
Reqa
"Go home with them then?"
Yan
"Holy shit that's an amazing idea!"
Sima
"Leopard where we're you all night??"
Fingering a sexy ass woman in the bathroom while Yan was pissing and telling her not to cum—
Leopard
"Oh I was standing outside remember."
Sima
"Oh right I can't believe that bitch did that when she wasn't even the owner!"
Leopard
"She actually is the owner she just didn't want to talk t—"
Yan
"HOLY SHIT— Leopard the pap pictures what the fuckkkk mann."
Leopard
"Well fuck me. I didn't know it was going to be on the fucking news."
_____
I heard the little minx coming down the stairs with her boy toy. I couldn't help but stare at her.
Olle
"Alright it's time for you guys to make your way down stairs you don't have to stay you can just tell Kai to let you out."
Leopard
"Oh we'll stay."
I winked at her and subtly licked my fingers quickly reminding her of what had just happened a couple minutes ago. I watched as her cheeks got red and looked away.
_____
My panties got wet after he put his fingers in his mouth. I could not fucking contain myself. I had to leave before I pounced.
Yan
"Hey Knight, do you think I could come over later?"
Knight
"Yeah we'll be leaving shortly."
Olle
"Oh no I completely forgot to call someone to get a car. Should I call Kent?"
Knight
"He's probably sleeping. What about Matteo?"
Olle
"He probab—"
Knight
"We can give you a ride I'll just call my driver to get a limo."
Olle
"Are you sure?"
He stared at me and smiled and nodded his head. Of course he wants to give me a fucking ride. I shouldn't have canceled on Kent.
Reqa
"Woo hoo party in a limo!"
Leopard
"Calm down you idiot."
—————2:13AM
Olle
"Thank you everyone for coming and remember the rest of the week the club opens at 7pm-7am!"
As me and Knight walk off the center stage I give a subtle nod to Leo that lets him know to go to the back exist.— We meet them there and go outside and wait for the limo.
Knight
"You think everyone's going to be happy that we're coming home so late."
Olle
"We are going to the beach house not the main one so it's just us and Loosa and Kent."
Knight
"Damn it I wanted to show everyone my boy of the night."
Olle
"No one cares about your boy of the night."
Knight
"Your just jealous!"
I roll my eyes at him and watch him go make out with Yan. I am so confused how people like him. I lock eyes with Leo and he licks his lips. I was so annoyed with him and how he didn't even let me finish myself off.
—————2:23AM
Leopard
"Finally the limos here."
_____