The car ride

. . . . .
I start kissing her and I shove my tongue in her mouth. I tangle my hands in her hair and pull softly. She moaned quietly in my mouth. I could tell she liked it rough. But how rough could she go?
____
Leopard
"So my place or yours?"
Olle
"Yours, I have too.. many ..people."
I managed to talk during our kiss and he devoured my words. I want him inside me. I knew he wanted the same. We broke our kiss and we walked out of the bathroom.
Gui
"Boss, are we going to leave now?"
Leopard
"Yes can you drop Ms Cobra and I to my private home. We have to talk about business."
Gui
"Sure, I'll go get the car."
_____
I felt Leopards hand go on my lower back. He was ushering me outside. I saw his friend bring the car around and I was confused where I was supposed to sit.
Leopard
"A little issue, your going to have to sit on my lap."
Olle
"Why don't we just go in my car and my driver can get dropped off by your friend?"
Leopard
"Hmm that could work even better."
_____
He winked at me and I went to go tell Kent about the change of plans. He nodded and I gave him a 50$ for being so understanding.
Leopard
"I think I should drive."
Olle
"If you crash my car I'll shoot you. Don't underestimate me."
He flashed me a sly smile and opened the door for me. I sat down swiftly and turned on the radio. I watched as Leo opened the door and sat down.
Leopard
"Are you ready, Ms. Cobra?"
_____
Olle
I nodded and put my seatbelt on. I didn't know how far his house was but he needed to hurry up.— I was looking out the window went I felt him slowly put his hand on my upper thigh.

. . . . .
Leopard
I looked over and she was looking out the window. She looked so sexy. I wanted to rip that goddamn dress off of her. I wanted to cuff her to my bed and make her beg. — I moved my hand slowly on her inner thigh. I could see her chest rising and falling faster than usual. I could see the affect.
____
Leopard
"It would be such a shame for you to get your car wet."
Olle
".. Wouldn't it be a shame if I we're to tease you while your driving. Then you wouldn't be able to fill your own needs."
____
Leopard
I raised one of my eyebrows at her. She was playing with fire. It made my body sweat and have this overwhelming need for her right now.
_____
Olle
After I said that I turned the music louder and I slid my little hand next to his big shaft. I wanted him to be uncomfortable. I wanted him to not be able to touch himself. I wanted to be painfully hard.
Leopard
"Ms Cobra, we have 20 minutes left. Please remove that little hand of yours."
Olle
"Or what Leo?"
____
leopard
After she said that move my hand right next to her pussy. When I did that she moved hers on top of my dick. I wanted to let her have full control. But if I let her I know she wouldn't finish me off.
Olle
"Look at this little guy he's so hard."
____
Leopard
She unbuttons my suit pants which causes my hand to touch her pussy roughly. She jolts back and breathes heavily.
_____
Olle
I felt his boner and decided to have some fun with him. I go to unbutton his pants and I lean a little too far and his hand touches my pussy. I jolt back at the feeling. — I go back and start rubbing his dick over his underwear. Very slowly, making him moan very quietly.
_____
Leopard
This woman is playing with fire. I feel as she starts rubbing my dick on the outside of my underwear. I wanted nothing more than for her to be teased as much as she was teasing me right now.
_____
Leopard
"We are almost there.. just wait."
_____
Olle
As he whispered that I knew he was starting to feel something so I start going faster.— He started breathing more heavily. All of a sudden I feel his hand start to move up my body and stopping at my mouth.
Leopard
"Be a doll and spit on my fingers."
_____
Olle
I knew he was about to tease my clit so I didn't do what he asked. Instead I took his hand and I pinned it down. —I stared at him while he was focusing on driving and I took my hand out of his pants and spit on it. He knew what was coming.
_____
Leopard
I watching her out the corner of my eyes. I couldn't believe she defied me and pinned my hand down instead of doing what she was told. I couldn't wait to teach her a lesson. I watched as she spat on her hand. I knew what she was about to do.
_____
Olle
I took his dick out of his pants and realized he is a very big guy I was worrying if this was going to be painful tonight. I start slowly stroking his dick up and down. I watch as he grips the wheel with his only hand. He was getting jumpy and I was proud. — I could tell he had a very sensitive tip. So I made sure to circle around it with my wet finger. I did this for about 2 minutes.
_____
Leopard
As she puts her hand back on my dick she starts going painfully slowly. Then focuses on my tip. I was clutching the steering wheel harder. If this little minx stops I'm going to kill her. — After about 2 minutes I needed my other hand or we were going to get into a car accident.
Leopard
"I.. I need my other hand."
Olle
"Someone's getting close. Hmm?"
_____
Olle
I let go of his hand and he gripped the steering wheel. I loved the way he struggled to say that. I start going faster and as I was about to lean down to lick him we made it to his house.
_____