Lets play Mafia

. . . . .
Olle
That night after the ball I decided not to take Asher home. I was too tired and I didn't want to have to pleas anyone. — Two weeks have passed, Mr Dame and I talk here and there. He's mostly just flirting with me but we do talk about business sometimes. — Today I got a text from him saying to bring my team. We finally had a business meeting.—
_____
Leopard
Today was finally the day we are going to sit down with The Cobra. Not my little innocent club owner. My ruthless mafia leader. I invited my father because he used to be the leader. I needed some extra backup. And my whole team is going to be there.
_____
—————3:26PM
Olle
I look at myself in the mirror. I'm about to meet with the whole Dame clan. I don't know what was wrong but I had a horrible feeling. — I go into my closet and pick out a white top and matching pants and put a blazer over it.

. . . . .
Leopard sent me his address and I decided to let Kent have a night off so I took one of my jaguars and the rest of my clan followed behind in three other SUVS.
_____
Leopard
I didn't want to look too casual but I decided to make this meeting as comfortable as possible. I didn't want her figuring anything out. I picked out a laid back suit and headed downstairs to wait for her. I'm not sure how much people she's bringing. We'll find out soon.

 We'll find out soon

. . . . .
After 20 minutes Gui finally tells me she has arrived.
(Mr Dame is Leopards father)
Mr Dame
"The Cobras got quite a team."
Leopard
"I didn't expect her to need three different SUVS plus her car."
_____
. . . . .
In the first SUV we have, Sage, Rolc, Prince, Quincy, and Onera.
. . . Rolc Frey . . .
Rolc is my drug trafficker. He sells the drugs and also keeps count of everything that gets shipped in. I took him in a couple years ago. I have looked back since.
. . . Prince Yang . . .
Prince is my bomb excerpt. You'd be shocked but we use bombs a lot. He defuses them and also creates new ones that no can copy. He's originally from Sweden, when I was there for a mission I had to save him from a gang. He came back with me and has stayed.
_____
In the next SUV we have Raquel, Matteo, Saint, and May.
. . . Saint Gold . . .
Saint is the The Cobras personal surgeon. He used to be apart of the medical field in the Army. I met him in an alleyway when I was first starting out. I got shot that night and I told him I couldn't go to a hospital. I was the most wanted person in Las Vegas.
. . . May Gadwell . . .
May is my punisher. If I don't have any time to beat someone to get information she does it herself. She is also one of the teams trainers. If you mess with her no on would be able to recognize you.
_____
And lastly my car full of idiots. We have Knight, Asher, and lastly Gio.
. . . Gio Relahan . . .
Lastly, Gio R. He deals with the cops and FBI agents if we run into any issues. But he's mostly known for selling and buying the rarest things in the world. If anyone wants anything Gio gets first grabs. He is quite the man whore but I love him. He is also my little lie detector. He can sense if anyone is sketchy. Thank god for him.
. . . . .
_____
Olle
I get out of the car and gather everyone around.
Olle
"If anything feels off pull me aside and tell me. The mafia business is no place to play."
Sage
"Aright boss."
I let everyone make their way inside and pull aside Gio.
Olle
"We are going to have breaks in between. You keep an eye on these people. I've never dealt with them professionally."
Gio
"I got it boss. Now come on."
_____