The morning after

. . . . .
I walk up and check my phone. I had 8 missed calls from Knight and 14 messages. Oh boy. I cant wait for that conversation. I look at the time and it's already 11:47am. Shit. I turn over and see Leo sleeping peacefully. I was about to go do my walk of shame but I feel him drag me into him.
Leopard
"Where do you think your Ms Cobra?"
Olle
"Well I have a ball to get ready for so I have to hurry home."
Leopard
"The masquerade ball by any chance?"
Olle
"Oh god. Great your going to be there."
Leopard
"What can I say. A mafia leader wants to dance!"
I roll my eyes at him and he drags me on top of him. My back is on his body and he wraps his arms around me.
Leopard
"You could be my date tonight."
Olle
"Absolutely not."
Leopard
"Oh come on."
Olle
"No now let me leave."
_____
Leopard
After she said that I bite her neck from behind and start moving my hand down her body slowly.
Leopard
"Would you like some morning pleasure, Cobra?"
Olle
"I am so sore Leo, I don't know."
Leopard
"Come on it'll be quick babe."
Leopard
She leans her head back and gives me permission. Not like I wasn't going to anyway. I lick my fingers and start rubbing her clit slowly. I feel her arch her back on top of me and I watch her shut her eyes as tight as she could. I hear her start whimpering and it sets my body on fire.— I start moving my hand faster and her body starts moving around. I moved my hands back up and started twisting her nipples and choking her more roughly.

 I moved my hands back up and started twisting her nipples and choking her more roughly

. . . . .
Olle
"P..Please finish..me"
She said that as she was out of breath. I moved my hand back down and started fingering her violently. She started screaming and trying to move but I pinned her down with my legs. I moved my other hand down and started rubbing her clit as fast as I could but softly.
_____
Olle
This man was going to make me sore for a month. As he brought his hands back up I just wanted him to finish me already. I got butterflies when he started giving me a double pleasure. I was almost at my climax and he could tell so he started slowing down.— My legs started to shake and my back was arching as much as it could. I was sharply moaning trying to get out of his grip. — I finally came and felt it drip down on top his stomach.
_____
Leopard
"What a good girl."
Olle
"Tha..nk you."
Leopard
"Anytime you little whore."
_____
I slowly slid off of him watching him make his way to his bathroom. He got a towel and wiped my juice off of him.
—————12:07PM
Leopard
"Would you like any breakfast before you leave?"
Olle
"No I should probably head back. Everyone's been trying to contact me."
Leopard
"What a shame, we could have talked about our masquerade arrangements."
Olle
"No, this was a one time thing. Nothing more."
Leopard
"Oh come on. You and I both know you want this to happen again. All we would do tonight is dance."
Olle
"..I'll think about it."
Leopard
"Perfect."
______
He walks me outside and holds me close. I was so sore I don't know if I would be able to drive. I could barley even get into the car. He leans in and kisses me one last time. This time it was so passionate and intimate.

. . . . .
I feel him asking his tongue for permission but I pull away before it could intensify. — I get into the car and I give him a smile and drive away.
That was the best night I have ever had.
_____