Mr. Black

. . . . .
As I finish using the bathroom I go near the front to wait for Alai. He should be here any second now.
_____
Dan
"Mr. Black what a surprise, what are you doing here?"
Alai
"I've come to see Mr Dames new club and I have a quick business meeting."
Dan
"Alright, I'll let him know your here."
_____
I watch as I see Mr Black walk through the double doors. He was very tall and fit. Nothing like Leo.
Alai
"Ms Cobra! Happy birthday darling."
Olle
"Mr Black, thank you for coming."
Alai
"I wouldn't miss this for the world. You look stunning. Now lead the way to the VIP."
. . . . .
I hug Alai and we make our way upstairs to a very calm and chill VIP lounge. It was beautiful.
Knight
"Mr Black! Welcome welcome. We have ordered almost all the drinks on the menu so come sit and take your pick."
Alai
"Thank you Mr Ring. What a lovely... bunch of strippers you have."
Knight
"Thank you I have my own mini collection."
—————11:27PM
I walk over to the bar as Alai gets settled in. Everything is going amazing. At least so far.
. . . . .
Leopard
"Alright everyone, should we make our way upstairs."
Reqa
"Yes I'm dying to see who asked for that many strippers."
Gui
"Same."
As we walked up the stair I felt a bit of.. excitement? I wondered who was here. As I open the door I see a bunch of male stripper surrounding a man who I cant see and I see the female ones having their own person. My mouth dropped as I saw Mr Black. why the hell was he at a birthday party surrounded by strippers?
Yan
"Is that.. Mr.Black?"
Leopard
"Yes, yes it is. I'm not sure why he's here."
Reqa
"Look at him having fun. That could be you boss if you weren't so serious."
I rolled my eyes and we made our way over to Mr. Black.
Alai
"Leopard, your club is doing amazing!"
Leopard
"Thank you, we worked very hard on this project for a while now."
Yan
"May I ask what your doing at a .. birthday party?"
Alai
"Yan, I do have a life besides my shady business."
Yan
"Fair."
Knight
"Holy shit! Yan, what are you doing here?"
_____
My mouth completely dropped. If Knight was here that meant my little minx was here. I have to find her.
_____
Yan
"Well this is Leopards club so obviously we'd be here. I'm guessing your here for the birthday party?"
Knight
"Of course, I couldn't miss my best friends birthday!"
Valyiah
"Where is she?"
Matteo
"I'm not sure, Mr Cortex is missing as well."
. . . . .
Mr Cortex? As in Quincy Cortex? I look around and see everyone looking around for, I'm guessing, my little minx. Right as I was about to say something I see Mr Cortex come from the bathroom. I think I know who The fucking Cobra is.
. . . . .
Quincy
"Sorry guys, Ms Cobra needed me. Apparently she broke a glass in the bathroom."
Leopard
"Mr Cortex? What a surprise."
______
Mr Cortex and I did some money transfers a week ago. I was surprised to see him here. And equally as surprised to know he knows Olle.
Quincy
"Mr Dame, hello. Your club is amazing sir."
Leopard
"Thank you. Do you know when Ms. Cobra will be out of the bathroom?"
I watched as he looked at everyone else in the room. It was like he was worried.
Quincy
"She will be shortly."
—————11:35PM
I finally cleaned up all the damn glass. I cant believe I spilled my vodka. Quincy helped me a little. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my makeup. I wasn't ready to go back to all those fucking strippers. Damn it Knight. I walk out and I don't pay attention to the bar.
_____
I watch as this little sexy woman walks out from the bathrooms. She was wearing the little neon green dress. You could see all of her curves. I imagine getting to place my hands on those curves. Making her beg for me to stop. Dragging an ic—
Gui
"Boss, I think that's her?"
Leopard
"Yes it is just give her a minute to settle in."
I watch as she goes to sit next to Mr black. I was intrigued on how she knew him. Was he a friend, or a something else?
_____
Olle
"Sorry I took so long Mr. Black. I spilled my vodka on the floor and broke the glass."
Alai
"That's alright Ms Cobra. Don't stress yourself too much. Now let's talk business."
______
I sat there for a good 10 minutes talking to Mr black about the diamonds and other things and then I started looking around the room. I saw him. Sitting there talking to someone. I was confused why he was here. Then I remembered that he is Mr. Dame.
_____