The Truth

. . . . .
As I walk over to Knight I lock eyes with the mysterious man and all his friends we're looking at me. I was uncomfortable but I cant wait to see the embarrassment he gets when I have all my guards escort him out. I wink at him and smile. He has no idea what's going to happen
_____
I watch as she walks into the room I stare into her honey eyes as I see a twinkle when she winks at me. It was a twinkle of playfulness but a bit of darkness. What the hell is she playing at?
_____
Knight
"Well well, Looks like I'm the new boss, eh?"
Olle
"Oh shut the fuck up. Why aren't you talking to him?"
Knight
"Oh about that— You can deal with him. His attitude is not my type at all. I told him you were my right hand."
Olle
"One of these days Im going to literally shoot you."
Knight
"Go ahead shoo. Talk to him and report back to me!"
. . . . .
I set my papers down and I go to his table. I wondered what he was going to do. I took out my phone and I decided to call a guard in front of him.
—————
I watch as she comes over to my table. She takes her phone out right in front of all us and starts calling someone.
—————
Olle
"Hey can you come up here I would like you to escort a man out of the VIP lounge. After he's outside wait with him in the line. He's going to learn to wait in a line without having a fit like a toddler."
......Guard talking......
Olle
"Great thank you. Also make sure he doesn't cause a scene please. Tonight's one of the busiest nights!"
-C A L L E N D S-
When I tell you how proud I am to get a reaction like this man sitting in the sit in front of me. I was trying to hard not to laugh. All of his friends had their mouths open. I couldn't wait.

 I couldn't wait

. . . . .
Olle
"Everyone else here knows how to wait in a line, correct?"
Yan
"Uh yeah. I'm not sure if you should be doing this though."
I gave him a death stare and sighed.
Leopard
"Are you kidding me?"
Olle
"My boss did say I could do . . . whatever . . . I wanted."
When I said that I looked at him up and down very slowly. I wanted to make him sweat. It gave me pleasure because I finally got to relax.
. . . . .
I don't know what the hell this girl was thinking. She's playing with fire. She's not going to be able to handle it.
Olle
"Now the guard is going to be here in less than a minute so please stand up and get ready."
Leopard
"Oh screw you."
Olle
"There there, it'll be alright. Your just waiting in a line!"
I watched him get up and stand by me with his drink in his hand. I never realized how tall he was. It was attractive because you could tell he was very dominant.

. . . . .
Poko
"I'm here for the man."
Olle
"Ahh Poko darling here he is!"
Leopard
"Are you seriously going to make me do this?"
I turned to him and smiled.
Olle
"It'll be good for you, I promise."
Poko
"How are you getting home tonight beautiful?"
Olle
"Well since Knights getting drunk over there I guess I'm the designated driver tonight."
Poko
"What about Kent?"
Olle
"I let him finish his shift, I felt bad he's getting too old to stay out this late!"
Poko
"I can drive you guys home if you want?"
Olle
"There's no need plus Knights going to take home those strippers so there wouldn't be a enough room. I'll probably just send one of the men to get one of the limos."
. . . . .
Who the hell is this girl? Limos, drivers, men? I'm so confused! Now that I think of it, she looks very familiar.
_____
Olle
"Okay it's time to get going now sir. I'll see you back here in 20 minutes or so. Depends on the line."
Leopard
"Yeah yeah whatever."
Poko
"What do I do if he gives me any trouble, Is he allowed back in?"
Olle
"Call me and I'll come handle it."
—————
I watch how this tall muscular gets dragged out of the VIP lounge. It made me laugh seeing how submissive he was right now. I turn back to his friends.
Olle
"Do you guys need anything before I go back to my seat?"
Reqa
"No thank you miss..?"
Olle
"Call me Olle and I'll be right over there with the man who has the over abundance amount of strippers!"
_____
As I left I realized I had just told them my name. Which they now can look me up. Then realize that I'm the owner of this place. They better not say a word to that man.
. . . . .
L E O P A R D S P O V
The guard drags me out of the club. I have never been more embarrassed in my entire life. I am the Mr. Dame. Not some fucking slug! I'm going to cause ruckus to get the woman down here with me!
—————
Kai
"Oh lord what has this man done now?"
Poko
"Boss said he needed to learn to wait in a line."
Boss?— Son of a bitch! I just got played! She is the boss! That woman is going to get a piece of my fucking mind!
Kai
"I swear she is going to kill someone tonight."
Poko
"You always say that Kai. Now excuse us I have to go baby sit this man."
_____