Shots

. . . . .
I see out of the corner of my eye, Ms Cobra staring at me. Lustfully. I don't look at her instead I go on my phone to text her.
_____
Leopard
You know it's not very polite to stare.

Olle
I don't know what you mean Mr Dame.

Leopard
You look stunning tonight.

Olle
Thanks, you could have done better Leo.
_____
I look up from my phone to look at her. I locked eyes and stared deeply in to her honey eyes. I watched as she licked her lips. She was teasing me. Again.
Alai
"Well I think we are all set here."
Olle
"Yes Mr Black, you have a deal."
Alai
"Sorry to cut this short but I do have to get going. I'll see you at the auction darling."

I shook his hand and watched as he walked over to Leo. Now it was my time to play.
. . . . .
Olle
What would happen if you had a boner right now Leo?

Leopard
Ms Cobra, that would be very inappropriate. You do not want to tease me.

Olle
Oh but I do. I keep imagining you being able to pin me down. Being able to lick me all over. Being yours for the night. You being able to do whatever you wanted to me.
_____
I watch as he lowers his phone. I see him getting uncomfortable. It made me so happy. I loved watching him sweat.
_____
I knew what she was doing. I put my phone away I did not want to be getting a boner in front of my men. They would fucking harass me. I watch as Olle gets up and walks near her friends. What was she planning.
____
Quincy
"Olle come sit."
I quickly sit down next to Quincy. I felt him put his hand on my leg. I knew what he was doing. He always does this.
Valyiah
"Let's do some shots off the strippers!"
Olle
"Oh god, Val come on."
Valyiah
"Come on boss!"
I watch as Val goes and orders some shots and two strippers lay on the table. The bartender turned the lights dimmer and put on some music so we could really get into it. I stared at Leo in his eyes as he knew what I was about to do.
Valyiah
"Quincy lay on the table instead of the strippers!"
Quincy
"Oh my god. Help me."
I laugh and Val sets up the shot on him.
Knight
"I say the birthday girl goes first!"
Sage
"What an amazing idea!"
____
I watch as my little minx climbs on top of quincy and bends down to do a shot. She looked so fucking sexy. As she was licking his torso slowly she stared at me. She was teasing me so much tonight.
_____
This usually ends up to everyone having a turn to lay on the table while everyone takes a shot. As I was slowly licking him, making way down to the shot I stared at Leo in his eyes. I felt Quincy shiver underneath me.
—————11:56PM
Quincy
"Mr Dame come bring your friends over and do shots with us!"
Yan
"Yes let's do it boss!"
I roll my eyes and follow everyone. I usually don't do this but I know my little minx should have her turn soon.
Quincy
"Alright who's laying on the table first?"
Yan
"Boss should do it."
Leopard
"Oh fuck you."
I lay on the table and I watch as they decide who's going to do the first shot. I hoped it was Olle. She was staring into my eyes seductively.
Matteo
"Sage should do it."
Olle
"Yes great idea. Go ahead Sage."
I look down and smile at him. I know he wanted it to be me.
Sage
"Fine fine."
I watch as Sage licks his body and takes a shot. The best part was he was staring at me the whole time.
—————2:30AM
The rest of the night was quite a blur but we had so much fun, we ended up going down stairs and danced with strangers. I got pretty wasted and when we all got home I went straight to bed.
______