Mr Dua

. . . . .
It's been about 4 months. Big News. Leopard and I have been dating for about a month now. I know it's shocking. It was actually a funny story. He asked me on a date a couple days after our lustful night we the knifes. I ended up saying yes and we went to one of the criminal only club. He said he wanted to let everyone know that I was his now. Most of the men in my business try and pursue me so he wanted to make it clear that I was off the market. — He shouted as loud as he could and asked me to be his girl friend. I have never been more embarrassed in my entire life. But it was worth it. The hard part though.... I've fallen for him. — Tonight we are going to a restaurant. We have to meet with Leopard, Yan, Sima, Gui, and Reqa. I'm bringing Quincy, Knight, Gio, and Seven. It's about our club and casino opening up. I was excited but nervous because no one knows we're together.
_______
Knight
"Hey, it's almost time to go so get ready."
Olle
"Alright Knight."
_______
— — — — — 6:06PM
Quincy
"Knight wanted me to let you know we have 10 minutes until we leave."
Olle
"Thank you Quincy."
_______
I slip into a small tan leather skirt and put a black v neck shirt on.

. . . . .
I make my way outside and I climb into the SUV with everyone. Kent started driving and we were all talking.
_______
Leopard
I cant wait to see my little slut tonight. I love having a secret relationship with her. I can tease her however much I want to. — I put on a crisp black casual suit.

 — I put on a crisp black casual suit

. . . . .
The only thing I'm not looking forward too is taking Sima with us. But I have too. Even if I don't like her she is a big part of my team. — I make my way downstairs and all of us get going to the restaurant.
— — — — — 6:47PM
We make it to the restaurant and he's inside. We go sit and now we have to wait for them. I hate fucking waiting. But for her I can make an exception.
_______
I watch as I see Mr Ring walks through the door with Mr Cortex, and someone I haven't seen before. — I keep my eye on the one I don't know. I see them all talking as they walk over to us.
Knight
"Ah, Mr Dame. Hello."
Leopard
"Mr Ring, Mr Cortex, Mr...?"
Seven
"It's Mr Dua."
Leopard
"Nice to meet you Mr Dua."
I've never heard of a Mr Dua in any gang before. I wonder what he does.
______
. . . Seven Dau . . .
Seven, usually he goes by the Black Masked Killer. He is one of my favorites. He makes people have a slow and painful death. He is 7th on the FBIs most wanted. Ironic I know right. He's always trying to bump me out of number one but I would never let that happen. If he shot someone in front of you, he would easily get away with it.
_______
Leopard
"So where is Ms Cobra?"
Quincy
"Oh she just had to talk to our driver for a second she should be in any minute now."
Leopard
"Great."
_______
We all sit around the table as we wait patiently. Sima and Mr Dua got along pretty well. Surprising. — Ahh finally here my little minx is.
_______
Olle
"Sorry, I had to talk to my driver about something."
Gio
"Good evening everyone."
Leopard
"Good evening Mr Relahan."
Great the fucking kid with the staring problem.
Olle
"Let's get to business shall we?"
_______