Mr Dame

. . . . .
Gui
"Mr Dame if you don't hurry up your men are going to kick your ass!"
Leopard
"I'll shoot all of 'em! Just give me a second Jesus."
. . . . .
I am Leopard Dame, I am 27 years old and I am the leader of the Dame Mafia. This is my city, I grew up here with my family. I was a normal kid until my father got older and I had to step up to be the new leader at a very young age. My childhood was a blur but I didn't really care all that much to remember it. There was only a few people I trusted in my life and Gui was one of them. He grew up with me. Everyone who lives in my house is family to me. I love all of them and if anything were to happen to any of them I'd kill this whole damn city.
. . . . .
I got ready for another night out. It was pretty nice to relax but tomorrow I have a bunch of clients to meet up with and talk about new gun suppliers and what not. — I put on a crisp black tux and wrapped a Rolex around my hand.

_____Yan "Look at that handsome Mafia leader

_____
Yan
"Look at that handsome Mafia leader."
Leopard
"I swear to God Yan don't make me fucking shoot you!"
Reqa
"Calm down boss we all know your just sex deprived! Maybe you'll find someone tonight."
Leopard
"Go get a fucking SUV from the garage you piece of shit! I hate all of you."
Yan
"Wow boss, I'm going to start crying you fuck."
I rolled my eyes and made my way down stairs. I saw my family all waiting in the foyer to get going to the club. They all pissed me off but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
______
—————10:37PM
Leopard
"Took you long enough."
I saw Reqa pull up in one of my SUVS. Thank god because I really need a drink after these idiots talk to me.
______
As we all get in the car Sima slides next to me. I honestly don't know why she came. She's so annoying and she's always trying to get me in her bed.
Yan
"So ladies and gentlemen, what's the plan for tonight?"
Reqa
"I plan on taking home some strippers or I might find a lucky gal for myself."
Yan
"I'm going to find a hot guy for tonight, what about you boss?"
Leopard
"I'm not sure yet, I don't want to get another STD from the strippers so Reqa you have fun with that!"
Reqa
"Oh screw off."
Maze
"I plan on getting wasted."
Sima
"Maybe Leo and I will get down and dirty!"
She winked at me when she said that. I fucking hate being called Leo except if it's from someone I love. And let me tell you, I sure as hell don't love Sima. She's so fucking annoying.
—————
Hunt
"Ladies and Gents we're here. I have chosen the Cobra Club Tonight.
I look outside and I see a very modern but classy club. I wonder who owns this because I have never seen it before but the name sounds so famili—
Yan
"Holy shit this is the same person who owns the Cobra Ring Casinos all around the city."
Leopard
"I knew it sounded familiar!"
I leaned over the drivers seat and gave Hunt some money for driving us. I opened the door and saw all the people standing in line. Maybe I can do some magic and get us in faster because I sure as hell ain't waiting in that long line.
_____