The Cobra

_____
My name is Olle Cobra, I am 22 years old living with my clan. I grew up in Las Vegas but I now re located in New York. I am the leader of Cobra Mafia. Many people are scared of me because I have a very bad attitude but no one knows that I am a mafia leader who does shady business and kill people, no big deal. I don't believe in love or soulmates or any of that bullshit. I just like to be left alone and many people don't realize that— so I kill them. You might think that I'm a cruel person but the world is actually the cruel one. I lost my family when I was 15. They were shot by a mafia leader here in New York. I don't trust anyone, in the end they will stab you in the back. . . . .
_____
Knight
"Olle get dressed we are going to be late for our meeting."
. . . . Knight Ring . . . .
He is my right hand man, I trust him with everything in me. He was there the night my family got shot and he's stuck around so I thought it might have been good to keep him. He's a one of my gun suppliers and meeting negotiators. He is like a brother to me so don't get any ideas. During the day we manage our casinos together called the "Cobra Ring Casinos" Ever since we were younger we had a dream to start a casino chain because we grew up in Las Vegas and we loved going to casinos. Most of our suppliers meet us at our casinos and many of my clubs because it's the safest place.
_____
Olle
"I'm going I just need another 10 minutes and I'll be ready go and pick out a limo for us."
Knight
"When I pick a limo you better be ready, our investors will not be pleased if we are late."
. . . . .
As I roll my eyes I realize that I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up. I put on a  silky black dress and moved my hair back to put on a necklace.

_____I took a picture and sent it to Knight and said

_____
I took a picture and sent it to Knight and said
. . . . .
I'll be out in a minute, do you think this is good?  . . . . .
                                . . . . . Yes you look stunning         now hurry up we are going to be late!
____