Part 7~

As I walked outside to get some air, I couldn't stop but think about how I was so stupid to fall for Jordan. I was just walking when someone started shouting at me. "OI, WHY ARENT YOU IN YOURE LESSON". I made a run for it. I took my little legs as fast as they could take me. I saw a door ahead of me and I ran through it.UH Oh. I'd ran into the boys changing rooms. They ALL turned to stare at me. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. Cory and his gang of mates started surrounding me. I had no idea what was going to happen. "And what r you doing ere?" "Boys I think we have a keen one" Cory pushes me and I go flying forward falling into someone. I open my eyes scared to see who it's is. It's a shirtless Jordan. He seems pretty stunned. "Uno I like this position" we're literally so close to each other's faces I just roll my eyes and get up off him. "Jordan i'd bet she'd teach you a lesson or two." He looks fuming his knuckles were clenched he was so close to hitting Cory. I got in between to stop him and BOOM Jordan's fist comes in contact with my nose. Everything goes silent for a second and then I see nothing.

I wake up completely confused. Where the flippin ell was I? "Mia are you awake oh my god I'm so sorry". "Jordan calm down I'm fine why are you so upset?" "Do you not remember?" What was he waffling about. " Mia I hit you, but it was an accident you got in the way I was going to hit my brother and". His brother? Since when did he have a brother?. "Jordan don't worry about it honestly." It didn't matter because I knew he wouldn't speak to me after today. That's just him. I need to get home and see my mum. "I was really worried about you." He speaks up after moments of silence. "Why do you care so much, you should be worrying about your own girlfriend." He just stared at me. "You need to go back to sleep. Gotta go anyways." See he always leaves...

The nurse comes in about 20 minutes after Jordan leaves. She doesn't look too happy. "You kids never give it a break." "Yeah I'm fine thanks". God the rudeness. "You can go home now
———————————————————————————
This is so short but I'll write another part tommorow.