Part 26~

I was woken up by the sun blinding me I looked over to see Jordan lying flat with his arm over me. I smiled at the sight. I turned to look at my clock. "SHIT." I shouted. Jordan jolted up out of his seat. "What's going on." He sounded concerned. "It's 10AM" I said and jumped out of bed. "Just come back to bed. We can have the day off." He said and patted the bed. "No Jordan." I said putting my uniform on quickly. "Ughhhh alright." He said and got out of bed lazily.

We arrived at school and walked up to reception. "And where have you two been this morning." Said the one person who I was trying to avoid. Mrs Carter. "Oh I had a bit of an accident this morning I had to call Jordan to come and help me." I said praying she would. "Get to lessons now." She said. Thank god. That could've gone a lot worse. Me and Jordan had science this morning. Luckily we were in the same class today. I sit next to Missy and Jordan sits next to one of his boys. I get to catch up with Missy though which is good. The lesson went slow and it was soon time for break. I went to find Nas with Missy and she was standing on the playground. "Hey Nasssssss." I say happy to her. "Hey girl" she happily says back. We get into some general chit chat when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Chloe. Me and chloe have never really got on. I think it's something to do with Jordan. I think she might be a bit jealous. "Hey Mia." She says sarcastically "Chloe." I say bluntly so she gets the drift "Can I have a word." I nod my head. What could she possibly want. "Heard you have been being a bit of a sket recently. Shagging all the lads." She shouts so basically everyone can hear it. "What the fuck are you on about Chloe." She laughs. "You know what. You're playing Jordan." People started gathering round. "Chloe are your fucking serious. Could you get anymore low." She laughs again. "Don't be stupid. We all know your little affair with Cory." My mouth drops. What. The. Fuck. "Chloe shut the fuck up. I've not been near Cory. I love Jordan." She rolled her eyes. The jealousy in her face was becoming evident and I don't know who she was trying to please. "Your a cheating slag and Jordan deserves better." And I lost it. I lunged at her. I grabbed her hair ragging it back and forth. She pushed her head back and swung for my face. I lunged towards her again, until I felt my feet being lifted on the ground. Jordan grabbed me from behind whilst I tried to get out of his grip. I finally gave in. "What the fuck Mia." He says angrily. "Did you not hear what she said!?." I screamed. He looked up and nodded his head. He didn't say anything though instead he walked away. Did he actually believe that I would've done that with his brother? To him?
———————————————————————————
I'm sorry it's a short one. But will be posting a longer one tomorrow xx