Part 20~

Jordan's POV
I hugged Mia'a mum."she's going to be okay." I say to her. We had to go and wait in a waiting room. I promised her mum I'd stay with her until we knew everything was going to be okay.

At about 1AM a doctor came out and asked if we could go for a chat. "Hi there I just called you in to let you know that Mia has had serious damage caused to her organs. If Mia wakes up. I'm afraid to say that we're not sure if she will recover or not." My heart drops. "So what if she does recover?" I ask hoping for the best "Then honestly kid it will be a miracle." I know she can make it. She's stronger than that. "We're going to have to perform some major surgery on her as soon as possible and then we will see what happens from there." I looked to my right. I see Mias mum crying next to me. I'm speechless.

"Go home Jordan. Get some sleep. Come back tomorrow, you need to get some sleep." She says trying to comfort me a bit. I decide to agree because I can't say no to her. Although I'm dreading school tomorrow. If I lose my temper again, I could risk getting kicked out of  school. I swear this girl has changed me into one different person I giggle to myself.

The next day I wake up and look out my window. It's a new day but I can feel my anger coming on. I quickly get dressed and put my uniform on then my hoodie and my blazer over the top. As I walk out the door I meet Cory. He gives me a weak smile. I walk out slamming the door. I walk to the spot where I let all my anger out the most. There's a wall in Ackley that I do a lot of my graffiti on. I got so angry I just started scribbling loads of random stuff on it. I let my temper get the best of me sometimes. "Jordan." I hear Corys voice behind me. He's the only one that knows I come here. He's the only one that knows I can really draw. Well him and Mia. "Listen, I'm so sorry about what happened. If I could turn back time and change what happened, I would've made sure I took that over Mia. I know how much she means to you. However much you like to deny it." I stay silent. I hop on my bike and turn to him "Then why didn't u take it."  And with that I put my hood up and rode off to school. I decided not to go to any of my lessons today. Instead I went and sat in isolation. I just sat drawing on a piece of paper whilst I listened to Mr Bell blab on about how I need to keep my anger in.

It was break and I walked to my locker. I saw something drop out. I hadn't been in my locker for a while. I picked up a piece of paper.

MEET ME AT BREAK BEHIND SCHOOL

What the fuck. I actually hate this school with a passion. So I decided to check out what was going on. As I walk behind school with my hood up. I see the kid that I beat up yesterday. What the fuck does he want. "Wanna finish what you started yesterday Wilson." He said to me aggressively. I just laughed "what are you on about mate." He went to swing for me. "You know your girls shagged about 25 people don't you. She's a right slag." He spits at me. I go for him I get him in a headlock and punch him about 3 or 4 times. I stop in my actions as I think about Mia and how she would hate me doing this. I'm all of a sudden sparked round the face. My lip cut and my eye starting to feel like it's bruising. I walked off. "Your a wuss Wilson." I get my bike and decide to go see Mia.

I walk up to the ward and see the room empty. I walk in my face hurting. I held her hand. "Hi Mia." I feel disappointed in myself. If she saw me like this. She would proper have a heart attack. "I need you to wake up. I can't stand another day without not seeing your face at school. Ever since i first saw you sitting at my table in art. I may not of been able to admit it, but I knew you were different. I wish I could've been there. It's not that I am embarrassed to admit it. I think I was just scared. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm just trouble. I didn't want to drag you down." I grab her hand tighter. All of a sudden I feel her hand move. Her small fingers slowly trying to grab my hand back as I'd started to let go. "Mia? Are you awake?"
———————————————————————————
Ok ok I uploaded it, but I feel like I've left you all on a bit of another cliffhanger. I will try upload another chapter ASAP. Let me know what you thinks gonna happen xx