Part 34~

I was turning 16 in 2 days. My mum finally gave in to letting me have a house party. Me Nas and Missy were going shopping tonight for dresses. Mostly everyone is invited. Apart from Chloe of course.

Its Thursday and thank god my birthday falls on a Saturday this year. I could not do Hayley's birthday all over again. Me and Missy were walking down the corridors when we bump into what I call a freak. "Mia." She says bluntly "can I help?" I snap at her "You've got balls now you have backup. Could u not have done better?" She says ushering to Missy "Who the fuck do you think your talking to?" She bolts forward slapping Chloe round the face. "Your a bully." Chloe says "And your a manipulator." She laughed "So he's told you a load of lies then" she scoffed "No just how psychopathic you are." Missy laughed "well I hope you have a shit birthday." I burst out laughing "Right I'm sure it'll be fine as long as your not there." She started walking away and me and Missy gave her a sarcastic bye as she left. God I hated her.

Me and Missy went and watched the rugby training today during lunch. Jordan was playing so I wanted to go and see him for a bit. We sat down on one of their benches outside that they had.  I locked eyes with Jordan and he waved at me. "I see you and lover boy are back together?" Mr Bell came over laughing. I rolled my eyes catching his laugh. "Can I have a chat with you after school?" He asked. "I kinda have plans tonight. Sorry sir." I said trying to block the sun from my eyes with my hand. Good thing about my birthday, is that the sun always starts coming out. "No worries Mia. I'll speak to you in the morning." He walked off back to the boys. I saw Missy waving at Riz. He waved back but it wasn't as enthusiastic as her wave. "How are things with Riz." I asked hoping to get some information. "Good. I mean. I don't know he's a bit off with me now. I hope I didn't fuck up our date." She said. I didn't want to say anything. I couldn't upset her like that it had to come from Riz.

Training finally ended and Jordan came running over. He embraced me in a hug. "Ew." I said and he looked hurt. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. I giggled "You smell sweaty." I said and I started running. He caught up to me and picked me up from behind. "Do you wanna meet after school?" He asked . "Actually Me, Missy and Nas are going to look for dresses for my party." I said he laughed. "Alright then princess." He said laughing. I knew he was mocking me so I gave him a fake smile. "Anyway I'll see you later." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

It was finally the end of the day. Me Missy and Nas walked into town looking for some dresses. We wanted something that stood out. I found this gorgeous white body con ruched dress. I was obsessed with it. I was so excited for my party. I'm really surprised my mums even agreed to this.

It'd been a long day, I went home and got some revision done. I hope everything goes ok on Saturday. I'm nervous and I thing I'm really overthinking it.
———————————————————————————
Heyyyy this is just a chapter to fill between the party. It's gonna get a lot more interesting and I'm going to try and post it tonight if I can xx