Part 40~

Me and Jordan sat in the hospital all night. I held my mums hand whilst Jordan held mine. It was a night that I'll never forget. I didn't want her to leave but I knew now that she would be with dad. She started saying something but she was struggling so much "Mia. Mia." She said "Yes Mum." I said getting out of my chair. "I'm so proud of you. I love you." She said getting really stressed because she couldn't talk. She was letting go and I knew it. She was going to be with dad. "I love you too mum." About 10 seconds later she was gone. It was peaceful. I'm going to miss her so much.

Jordan stood up and gave me a hug. "It's going to be okay." He said whilst I cried into his shoulder. "I know. She's with dad now." I said. I could feel one of Jordan's tears hit the back of my neck. "What happens now?" Jordan asked. "I need to call my auntie." I said sternly. I hate my auntie. A bitch from hell. She was the only person left though that could look after me. The phone rang a couple of times until she finally picked up. "Mia?" She said "Hi aunt Sarah" I said sadly "what's going on?" She said sternly. I never ring her. Not for anything "mums dead." I heard her gasp down the phone. "I'll be at your house in 20 minutes." She said but before I could even detest she hung up the phone.

Jordan walked me all the way home to make sure I was okay. Obviously I wasn't. It was going to take a long time for me to get over this. "You sure you don't want me to come in?" Jordan said. He remembered  how much I hated her and all the stories I had told him about her. "I'll be fine but if you want to stay you can. I don't know what she's going to be like though." He nodded his head. I unlock the door to see my auntie sitting on the sofa. She gets up and embraces me in a hug "Awww Mia it's okay darling." She said sympathetically. She soon stopped hugging me when she saw the tall dark haired figure behind me. "And who's this?" She said folding her arms. "This is Jordan. My boyfriend." She looked him up and down, taking in his eyebrow piercing and his clothes being as judgemental as she could trying to scare him away. "Well lovely to meet you Jordan, but don't you think it's best if Mia is just with her family tonight?" She asked him basically telling him the answer. "Don't you dare tell me what to do Sarah. He's my boyfriend. Mum loved him. So he's staying." I argued. "Well mums not here anymore. Is she?" She said laughing nastily. "Whatever." I said. I couldn't be bothered for the arguments. I turn to Jordan "I'll ring you tonight." I said giving him a kiss and ushering him out the door. "Will you be okay?" He asked worried. "I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow." I said waving him off. "Right school in the morning. Off to bed." She said. Why does she treat me like a child, she always has done. "It's 9 and to be honest, my mum just died. Let me grieve on my own." I stated. "Your going in tomorrow. No excuses." Ugh. "Your such a bitch." I say walking off. I can't believe she's making me go into school the day after my mum died. Is she serious.
———————————————————————————
I'm going to switch back into Jordan's POV when I update next. I actually cried writing this x