Part 48~

I woke up to someone tapping me on the shoulder trying to wake me up. "Mia? Mia?" I hear a familiar voice call out. Jordan. I lift myself up, my back aching. I must've fell asleep here last night. "What are you doing out here?" He asked concerned. He embraced me in a hug and kissed my forehead. "Jake kicked me out." He pulled away from me. "He did what?" He asked angrily. "Chloe was saying stuff about mum and dad. He believed her over me and told me to stop using their death as an excuse." He sat down next to me by this point. "Why is she trying to ruin my life." I say questioning myself. I bring my knees up to my chest and rest my head onto them. Jordan puts his arm around me. I felt so safe with him. "I'm gonna kill him." He says aggressively. "Cmon." He says standing up putting his hand out for me to grab.

We walk down the street until we reach my dreaded house. Wonder if Chloe has painted anything yet considering she thinks she owns it. Jordan bangs on the front door about 3 times. "I'm coming I'm coming." I hear Jakes voice from inside. "Wha-." I heard him speak until Jordan drag myself and him into the living room, pushing past Jake. "Long time no see." I hear Chloe say from the sofa. "Not long enough." Jordan says bluntly. I snigger. "What's going on?" Jake says closing the door. "What's going on? Did you not know your sister was sleeping on the streets?" Jordan roars at Jake. I was a bit scared now. I hadn't seen Jordan like this in a while. "Should look after her better then." Jake says laughing. Jordan grabs his collar pushing him against the wall. "Do you know your girlfriend beats your sister up?" He says spitting at him. Jakes eyes widen. "She's lying again." Jake says in shock. Jordan shakes him. "Your scum you know. What would your mum and dad say." He says letting him go. I can't believe Jake had turned out like this. "Come on Mia." He said grabbing my hand once again. We walked out the door. I was expecting Jake to at least apologise. He didn't. My own brother betraying me for that witch.

The walk back to Jordan's was a bit quiet. I pulled out my phone to text Missy and let her know I was okay and to apologise for missing our plans. My phone was flat. Shit. I look at Jordan who still seems furious. We get to Jordan's and he leads me up to his room. "Are you okay." I asked sternly as he hands me some clothes to wear. "I just hate him. How dare he treat my girlfriend like that." It made me smile when he stood up for me. No one had ever done that to me before. He was right though. What would mum and dad say. God I miss them. I sit on Jordan's window ledge and watch the rain drizzle down the window as I start daydreaming. I was once again embraced into a hug as Jordan took me into his arms. "I love you." He said. I was shocked. We hadn't said that properly before. "I love you too" I said smiling. He leant in placing his soft lips onto mine. I'm so happy I have him in my life. Im never letting go again.