Part 35~

So today's my birthday. I'm so excited. I did my tan last night. Missy and Nas are coming round to get ready with me. I brought that white dress that I fell in love with. I'm so excited. Jordan came round this morning and he had bought me some really cute presents. I really did miss him. I hope nothing comes in between me and him again.

It was 5 and my party started in an hour. My mum had bought me some alcohol, shes really becoming a very chilled out parent. I laugh to myself. People start coming a bit earlier than expected but I didn't mind. Eventually, people started flooding in and I saw Riz out of the corner of my eye. He came over and gave me a hug. "Happy Birthday." He said "thank youu." I said. I sounded like a 12 year old today. I really needed to stop that. I then saw Jordan and Cory walk in. I ran up to Jordan and jumped into his arms nearly knocking him over. "Hey." I said. I was a little bit tipsy now. "Are you drunk?" He said laughing putting me down. "Nooooo!" I said sarcastically. I said hi to Cory but before I could get another word out, he'd walked over to Riz. What was up with him.

Halfway through the night, it was going great. Me and Missy were dancing with people joining in around us. I seemed to have lost Jordan. I'd hardly seen him all night. Me and Missy were just dancing away when all of a sudden the music stopped. "What a shame." I saw Chloe pouting in the corner. "What the fuck are you doing here." I said to her. She had some nerve. "Just go home Chloe." Riz had piped up and said. "Ohhh I don't see your boyfriend anywhere Mia. So much to be here on your birthday. If you get as far as kissing tonight, enjoy my seconds." She screamed. My blood was boiling. How fucking dare she. I grabbed her by the roots of her hair and pulled her down to the ground. I punched her right across the face that it sounded like her nose had broke. She got back up and grabbed my hair back and punched me from behind. Ugh where was Jordan when you need him. "Right break it up now" Cory said dragging me away from Chloe. She got up and blew the hair away from her face. "Get the fuck out of my house." I said to her. I didn't want to make anymore of a scene by sounding like a psycho. I walked out my back door to get some fresh air. Riz followed me outside onto my patio. "Are you okay." He asked "Well apart from the fact that I nearly just had my hair ripped out of my head then yeah I'm all good thanks." I said laughing. I was very drunk now. "So how's things with Jordan now." He asked dubbing his hands together. He seemed nervous. "Yeah good thanks. I haven't seen him all night though. Have you seen him?" I asked he looked away. He was definitely hiding something. "No sorry." He said bluntly. "Well I'm just gonna go out front and see if that witch has gone." I said brushing off his blunt comment. "Alright. Be careful." He said. I nodded and walked back through the house, stumbling over a little bit.

I walked out the front door. My vision was a bit blurry now. I saw some big brought lights flashing onto my house. At first I thought shit it's the police but no. It wasn't. "Jordan?"
——————————————————————————-
I hateee leaving this on a cliffhanger. I love writing this though xx