Part 2~

I can't get over my outburst but then again he deserved it. He's irritating and obviously a boy who thinks he's the shit. I've dealt with boys like him before. I do feel a bit bad though because I don't really know him that well. Maybe there is more to him than I thought.

I bump into someone on my way out. A girl with blonde hair loads of makeup and a big grin on her face. She waves at me. "Hey you must be Mia right. The new girl." "Unfortunately yes." She laughs " how come you're roaming around?" "A boy in my class was irritating me so I just walked out. Can't be arsed for people like him." She laughed again " So which boy was it then? Give us all the gossip." I laughed then myself. I like this girl. "Jordan I think." She looked at me like someone had just died. "What?" I asked concerned. "Oh nothing babe just wasn't expecting you to say his name." She laughed but it wasn't a very convincing one. I was about to get it out of her but she soon spoke again "I have to go but defo come sit with me and my mate at lunch you will love her ta-ra." Right. I was so confused. I just carried on walking. But honestly I just felt like crying . I found a bench outside and just sat there staring into the distance. Cliche I know but honestly I just needed some space. I didn't like it here. Stuff happened before I moved here and it's really effected me. I think I was so annoyed at Jordan that it just gave me an excuse to be on my own. I hear someone sit down next to me. "Hello there" I look up and see a boy. A bit older looking. Brown hair and gorgeous eyes. "Why ya crying". The fact he was asking for my whole life story after just meeting me really told me he was trouble. "Just a bad day." He scoffed "A bad first day you mean". I nodded. "I'm Cory." He stuck his hand out to shake which made me giggle. "Mia" I shook his hand back. "Your pretty" called it. " And you're a fuckboy" he held his hand to his chest "Wow how offensive" he laughed so I knew he was kidding. He genuinely seemed nice but he wasn't my type. " Anyway got to get back to my lesson kid hope you all good" I just nodded for his cue to leave.

The day went by and I met Missy at lunch and her friend Nas and they were both so nice. I became quiet in all of my lessons for some reason. It was the last lesson of the day and I just say staring out of the window. There was something bothering me but I couldn't pick at it. I think I'm overwhelmed at everything. The people. The lessons. It's just getting a lot and I'm not sure I'm gonna cope to well. The bell finally went and I basically just ran out of my lesson. My mum was waiting in the car park I hopped in the car and shut the door behind me. "Good first day love". I wasn't going to tell her the truth. Not after what she's been through over the past few months. "Great thanks mum". I lied. We drove home listening to our fav song. I like cheering my mum up. She's been through the worst. I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow but we will see what the day brings.