I lowered the sheets to reveal my body. I had a night gown on , the kind that exposes the arms and legs.

His eyes scrutinized my skin that was already red crimson. "It burns alot , I'm fighting the urge to scratch it."

Nathaniel's gave me a worrying look. His fingers came to gently wipe my watery eyes. It really was starting to hurt quite bad. And I  wanted to cry, mostly because I'm frustrated. I just want to go home and be alright.

"It's not normal for this to happen Juliet. I'll need to give you a warm bath and wash of the medication. It's making the inflammation worse."

Uh!

I just stared at him in amusement.

"You want to help me shower?" I chuckled, "Didn't know you cared that much."

He sighed, "Can you take anything seriously? I mean really, for once!"

I frowned.

Can this man even take a joke? I'd breathe and it'll aggravate him.

"I'll bathe myself."

Honestly, I can't even walk right from how swollen I've become. My skin has retained so much water, I almost got TSS but luckily Nathaniel reached us to the hospital in time.

"Stubborn as always." He articulated.

Nathaniel shouldn't be calling anybody stubborn, he's the best at it.

"Listen Juliet, I'm not giving you any options, I'll clean you up and we're going to the hospital soon after. It's late , I know. But your skin is not reacting well to the medication and thus could potentially get worse."

The second I think that it couldn't get any worse, it does. My skin is aching so terribly and
I also can't believe Nathaniel is about to see my nakedness in it's worse state. That should be the last thing to worry about figuring that my skin is basically burning red and it could get worse but I can't help but think of it.

I nodded to agree.

He lifted me off the bed and carried me bridal style to the bathroom.

"It has to be cold water, warm or hot water will irritate you more." He said.

I was actually hoping for that. Because my body is basically on fire. I need the cool feeling.

Nathan put me down slowly once we got to the bathroom and he helped me take off the night dress.

I've never been more self cautious of my body infront of a man until today. Though Nathan did not seem affected in any way with me being nude Infront of him...

I inhaled a deep breath to bare the pain of an aching body.

"Don't cry please." He said in a more empathetic tone.

"I'm hurting." My tears fell and he quickly moved to wipe them from my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I know, but you'll be alright soon okay." He sounded gentle.

It's like a switch flipped.

He was stoic just a second ago and now he's almost sweet.

I'm shocked.

Incredibly.

Nathaniel Wilbur has a soul.

Who knew?!

Nathan allowed the water to fall onto my body from the shower head while being careful not to get himself wet as well.   He leathered soap onto his hands instead of a body scrubbing cloth to avoid bruising my already delicate skin. I could barely feel his touch because of how my skin burned. But I could see he was very careful. It's like he's done it many times before. Who has Nathaniel Wilbur been showering with? I played around with my thoughts.

He handled me well.

When his hand came to my middle, I inhaled deeply. I thought that my skin was senseless but as soon as I gave Nathaniel the go ahead to clean my sex, I actually felt his fingers gently slide in.

I bite down hard on my lower lip, least a moan escapes.

He'll be the death of me.

Nathan probably thinks I've lost sense of feeling there too, but no, I can feel as his fingers gently cleanse the area, massaging it , dear lord help me.

He did it smoothly, gently, it felt ...like.....ohhh

I'm gonna wet myself.

I shut my eyes tight.

This can't be happening.

He'll know and that will be embarrassing for me.

I try to breath normally, calming my body. He should be done already.

Right?

Nathan made sure he cleaned every part, all the way through the slit. I never practiced more self control in my life than in that moment.

Is he even aware of what he's doing to me?

As soon as he finished , I exhaled slowly.

But then his hands trailed up my body , my belly and then to my breasts.

I almost cried.

I was so close to moaning.

There's no way he ain't aware of his effects.

His touch wasn't lingering but it felt as so. After he bathed me, Nathaniel dressed me up on a cotton t-shirt and joggers and drove me straight to the hospital, wasting no time.

The doctor gave me new medication as I required drug replacement and we went back to Nathaniel's house after that, where everything went back to normal.

The bad normal.

We're I'd sleep alone craving his kinda touch that I felt only once, and probably never again.

_______

Any thoughts?

-Lynn