VI

JULIET HARRISON'S POV

I always felt like I'm living in borrowed time and I have to do everything I can before my time is up. Whenever I feel tired, I push the weariness aside and push further, dodging the burnout. I know I can't keep going on like this but it's the only way I've ever known. There's no rest for the ones running out of time.

Right now, I'm at my film professor's home. Its late, but I have no where more interesting to be. In this place I forget about all my problems. I feel good here....really good. He makes me feel things, all the time.

Art school was a fruitful option after graduating senior high, in here I truly belong. I've never truly felt more at home than on the stage, and Daniel is the best in San Francisco for this job.

I should know better than to get involved with him but this is perhaps one of the best decisions I have made since visual arts. I'm not a risk taker, I don't go for huge probabilities incase of serious consequences. Getting involved with Daniel is a risk. It's the only risk I have taken in my life and I know it's not worth it but I currently need this. I'm putting alot on the line. If it ever gets out that I'm having an affair with my own film professor that will ruin my career before it even starts. And he will face far worse consequences. It will sabotage his reputation for good. But yet, here we are.

He was bending my naked body on the top of his kitchen island. His hands holding me down while penetrating my silky opening. When practice time was over at the theatre three hours ago, he drove us here immediately after that.

I was yet to come undone while he was hitting so deep inside me and I trembled. His muscles trapped me under that glorious body, it was our usual tendency, do this until I cried.

My nails scratched the counter top, my hair twisted in his strong grasp as he gave it to me.....hard, fast and sweet.

"Daniel- " I moaned his name and that triggered him to pound even harder, deeper....my legs became weaker and weaker but he caged me against his mascular frame that I couldn't fall. His hot skin burned mine as my back arched like a flexible string.

He didn't talk much, infact, Daniel never talked at all when he fucked me. His focus was on thrusting within my juicy tight walls with brilliance. He preferred to hear me moan and scream and whimper. The only time Daniel cares to speak is on the theatre stage where he makes famous actors out of us.

I'm his to subdue whenever he needs to let off some steam after a long week of being stoic. I really like our arrangement. He doesn't treat me like a child nor sees me as one though years younger than him. Daniel claims me as though I were anything but a child. He is gentle at times, but mostly rough and strong. And I release every single time.

We aren't emotional attached. I'm just his student and he remains to be my professor.

I always wondered why he never married. Probably because there's no time for that to a man like him. He never appealed to me as the marrying type. Daniel is far to occupied with ambition and clout for love to be a priority and commitment. He has other plans for the future.

His thrusts get stronger as my orgasm gets nearer . He doesn't stop until we are both cumming intensely, his seed filling my insides so warmly and deliciously that I whimper from satisfaction, enjoying the benefits of a raw fuck.

Daniel releases me and I land on the cold floor, my legs completely jelly and worn out. All energy drained from me after that incredible high.

My eyes linger on his body while he stands tall before me. The veins in his arms dilated from the heat of our copulation, his hard frame dripping of sweat , strands of his dark blonde hair plastered on his forehead and those dark eyes looking down on me.