"I know Neil what you are feeling. But you know what I have this belief that one day it will come when you will realize that the decision which mama, naani and mami took for you, the marriage to which you agreed was not a mistake. One day you will understand this."

Great! Just great!

Here I was drowning into so many problems and all are busy in giving lectures.

First Tiasha and now Karan bhaiyya too.

"I know it's wastage of my own time to talking to you. You go and do your work. After all we all know how much important work is for you. But before leaving I need to tell you one last thing." he took a deep breath as his voice was little loud this time and continued, "No matter in what circumstances you got married or in what state of mind you got married, the fact is that you married Tiasha and whether you like it or not she is your wife WIFE " he emphasized on the last word.

"Anyways, I'll leave now cause if this discussion goes on then maami won't feel good as I might lose my calm and also everyone fell asleep. Let's not give them unnecessary tension. Anamika come." he left the place after giving a 'do-whatever-you-like' look.

Not knowing what to speak and how to react, I looked at Anamika bhabi who was still standing there.

I tried to give her a smile and was about to enter the study when she stopped me by calling my name.

"Neil"

"Bhabi please I don't want any further discussion about this please." I told before she could say anything further.

"I know Neil. I know. Don't worry. I won't be getting angry on you nor repeat anything what Karan told because I know that you are mature enough to judge what is right and what not. See Neil, after all we aren't your enemies. We don't want anything bad happen to you. You just take your time and then see everything will be fine. Anyways good night Neil." she said.

"Good night bhabi" I replied.

After her departure, I finally entered the study and leaning my head against the chair, let out a deep breath in relief.

"Finally its so calm here. Ufff! my head is feeling like it would burst out anytime. Atleast thanks to bhabi that she did not start with all those same talks and understood my point.....maybe. God I'll definitely go crazy now." I said as I opened my laptop.

In order to keep my mind away from everything, I tried to work on a presentation but was unable to concentrate on my work as it was revolving around all the past events that took place.

"Why the hell did you marry me?" I questioned her, fuming in anger.

"Neil you know what today at this moment we both are standing at the same point" her words triggered in my mind.

"By the way, where's Tiasha?" Anamika bhabi's words echoed in my mind.

"No matter in what circumstances you got married or in what state of mind you got married, the fact is that you married Tiasha and whether you like it or not she is your wife WIFE" the words kept on revolving inside my mind.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SHE IS YOUR WIFE

Apart from everything, the last two lines were what that was constantly revolving inside my head and due to all these I could not concentrate on work.

God what's happening with me? Why all there words revolving inside my mind?

Why?

Why?
.
.
.
.
.
Did I over react?