Chapter 3

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Neil's POV~

It was quite late night and tired with all past happenings, in order to free my mind and also having lots of work to do, without uttering any further words, I picked the laptop from the bed and strolled out of the room, though not knowing where I was heading to.

Lost in my own world, I continued moving where the path turned, when the vibration of my phone inside the pocket, broke my trance.

Taking the phone out of my pocket, I left a breath out of frustration as I found two important mails from my PA, Soham, regarding a not-so-important project.

"Oh God! All can't even look after this petty issue. Two days. Just two days I took leave for all these marriage, thousand rituals and what not and see all the problems had to arrive now." I said scrolling through the mail.

Typing a mail in return, I went towards the study room and was about to enter the room when I collided with someone.

"Neil" I looked up on hearing a familiar voice.

"Neil, what are you doing here?" I found Karan bhaiyya and Anamika bhabi looking at me, confused.

"Oh you. I am sorry I didn't see you. I thought someone else" both exchanged glances as I again got back with my phone.

"It's ok Neil. Anyways, I presume I asked you something. What are you doing here?" he repeated, demanding an answer.

"Bhaiyya I have some work so----" I was cut in between

"You will work now ?" Karan bhaiyya asked as I gave a slight nod when bhabi spoke, "By the way, where's Tiasha? I mean I can't see her here anywhere close." she asked.

"See might be in the room only bhabi" I replied to which bhabi looked at me and then again at bhaiyya, being entirely confused.

"Listen brother, we all know that this marriage happened in such a hurry that you both neither got time to know each other nor understand what happened all of a sudden. But, this does not mean that you will leave Tiasha alone and come here. I know you have lots of work and here, now, at this moment this 'work' is just an excuse and I know that. See Neil I am not angry with you. Don't take me wrong with what I said." he genuinely placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Bhaiyya please can I request you all something." I held his hands into mine and continued, "Already what happened it happened. Let's not talk about it. Now please I request you all or rather beg you all to grant me some freedom. Please. Please now leave me. I am feeling suffocated here you know. Since past few days whatever happened already made me frustrated and now really I can't take it anymore. So please, now, alteast for now let me be with me, let me do whatever I like. Please! I can't take this. Please! Please!!" I said in a go as he nodded his head in a negative way.